Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Wow, hanadama, those look great too!

My other purchase from the sales arrived today - an Edison pearl ring (button, peach pink). It is pretty much as I'd expected - definitely one "statement" ring. Though I think if I saw it on anyone else, I would have assumed it was a fake due to size!

IMG_0025.jpgIMG_0026.jpg

While I am happy with it, I just wish I'd waited a little longer, as a white Edison turned up in the sale a little later (a little smaller, from memory) and I think that might have been more my style. However, I really wanted an affordable Edison to add to the collection and also a yellow-gold ring to go with some of the other items I have, so it fits the bill for me.
IMG_0028.jpg

In this photo, it is with my ripple pearl pendant and fireball earrings of similar colours - although it rather dwarfs the finer pendant.

I love your new ring lizard. The perfect addition to your collection!

The silver Ts look good on you, hanadama.
Lovely huge edison, lizard.

Love the silver Ts! They are wonderful, and so lustrous. Luster is ALWAYS my first quality choice in a Tahitian. Your strand looks great on you.

I have been eyeing that ring setting...it looks amazing with that button pearl. I don't think it's too large at all...can you wear it on your middle finger? Sometimes a larger ring looks more balanced centered on the hand.

I have been eyeing that ring setting...it looks amazing with that button pearl. I don't think it's too large at all...can you wear it on your middle finger? Sometimes a larger ring looks more balanced centered on the hand.

Hi JerseyPearl -good thought. It fits the middle finger of my left hand, so that may be the better place for it... plus a matching manicure and some handcream will be needed, while I'm drawing attention to my fingers!

Thank you lizard, pareltje, MSC, Jersey & Pearl Dreams. I'm so happy with these pearls, they are perfect for my next project. For some reason PG is washing the colour out of my photos when I upload them. The colours are much prettier in person! :)

Hanadama I'm so glad it turned out fab for u. Can we get a shot of both your t. I'm curious about the difference

Lizard that is for sure a statement piece

Hanadama I'm so glad it turned out fab for u. Can we get a shot of both your t. I'm curious about the difference

Thanks Kalmen! They literally arrived just before I left for the airport so I haven't had a chance to compare. You'll have to wait until mid Jan for photos! :) I'm looking forward to getting to know them better!

Hanadama, the silver tahitians are fantastic. Looks spectacular on you.
Love your ring Lizard!!!

Love your new silver Tahitian strand, hanadama. (I love mine too!) Extra wonderful at such a great price.

Thanks for posting your ring, lizard. I have one on the way and was wondering what it looked like 'in real life. It's lovely, and something different too. :)

My rings! I love both of them. I won't wear them together but just wanted to get the pics before it got too dark out. :)

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

I'm so happy your strand worked out for you, Hanadama! They look great on you. When worn, I can't really see any blemishes as the luster is so sharp!

Back