Show us your live event purchases!

My buyer's remorse just arrived, and I love it. The Takahashi blue baroque pendant. I'm still having a bit of buyer's remorse on this one, because it was such an impulse buy. But it's so unique compared to all my other pendants, and the blues are soooooo blue. Insanely blue. My kinda blue.

Also, I've never had an adjustable chain before. I'm going to have to play with that a bit. I think this is going to be a good summer pendant.

View attachment 469693
Have no regrets. It’s such a lovely piece. It’s graceful and the pearls are stunning.

Alright, poll time! I have the drilled goldens back in my possession today. I already set the near round with a white gold diamond bail, but I wanted to see everybody's opinion on how to set this one. It's nighttime so lighting isn't great but I was too excited to wait until this weekend to start trying to do this.

This first two pictures are with a mint garnet in both silver and gold bails.

View attachment 469887View attachment 469888

Next two are with an Afghan emerald in gold and silver. The stone is crooked in the picture with the gold setting but I didn't want to adjust the prongs unless I am actually putting that stone in there.

View attachment 469889
View attachment 469890

Next two are with a Zambian emerald in gold and silver.

View attachment 469891View attachment 469893

And the last two are with a demantoid garnet in gold and silver.

View attachment 469892
View attachment 469894

What do you guys think?
I like the dark afghan emerald with the gold bale. I love a contrast as well, gold pearl with a white gold bale especially if the bale has diamonds. In this instance you already have a contrasting color with the emerald. I like the continuity of the gold bale. It unifies the piece and also makes it richer in appearance.

Back