Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

The rings are fantastic, Sea Urchin! I'm especially fond of that button shaped pearl with the lovely color :)

Yep those are awesome! I feel sure you'll get tons of compliments!

Here's one of the things I grabbed. I got the Embrace setting from PP and originally wanted to put a really nice blue Tahitian in it but it was just too big for the setting. I ended up substituting this one instead! It's an almost 10mm nice purple colored rikitea pearl with a green overtone from Jac, although you'd never know that by just looking at the picture (grr). It irritates me to no end that I can't ever get coloring to come across as it should. It's got an ever so slightly flat shaped bottom which actually worked out well for this setting. I am reeeally happy with it!

Attachments

• 20161216_105926.jpg
    20161216_105926.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 48
lary love the embrace setting. there are a couple of ring settings i was considering.. but i don't really wear rings. So i thought i should really just hold and wait. but that is one lovely setting

That's stunning, and really unusual, lary007 ... congratulations!

lary007 your ring is gorgeous! I can see the wonderful overtone in the lower portion of the pearl...that purple color is magnificent. Does the lower wave of the setting (closest to the wrist) have green gold? Or is that the pearl reflecting green on to the yellow gold?

That's the pearl, actually! If it would ever be sunny again where I am I think I may be able to get the purple color even better but at least that green shows up a little.

That's a gorgeous pearl, lary007 and equally fabulous manicure too.

Thanks, Pareltje! Painting my nails is a close second favorite hobby of mine (behind collecting/wearing/admiring jewelry).

One of my favourite settings lary! And your purple Tahitian is beautiful!

WOW! All pearls are amazing! why I don't purchase anything? Only 150 dollars without tax in my country. So sad (((

Sea Urchin! Rings aregorgeous! And beautiful nail polish!

Back