Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Any time, Kalmen22, anytime LOL ... happy to help enable!

I think the shape is great Lizard...and they have a nice lustre. Blemishes are something that everyone feels differently about ..as long as they don't bother you then who cares ! Below a certain price point you aren't going to get blemish free pearls ..I'd rather have some blemishes( within reason ) if I can get the lustre and colour .. than clean skins with blah colour.

They look great on you ! Very pleased that you are happy with them !

If the luster and color are beautiful, blemishes won't be very noticeable if they aren't excessive (which everyone will define differently.)

I do prefer the center pearl in a strand not to be blemished if possible, at least not in a way that draws attention to it. And I don't want to have to turn pearls to hide blemishes. I had to replace the center pearl in my favorite Tahitian strand for that reason. My eye kept zooming in on the blemishes in that one pearl. Probably no one else noticed, but it bugged me. :rolleyes:

Thank you all for the comments. I am thrilled to have got the necklace - will now need to keep an eye out for some matching earrings!

Waiting for the Edison pearl ring to make it's way over - will put a pic up of that one too when it arrives.

lizard, I love your Tahitians! I would consider the blemishes to be very light -- maybe you just need to see some really bad pearls for comparison. :) I think your strand is really well matched for color. Very nice!

Since you've asked Katbran here it is as promised:

1 button.jpg

2 button.jpg

I love the ring Lary007 ! Please post when it arrives !
BPDDC - I love the modern setting - please do post photos when it arrives !

JP - omg you bought the WSS rope ! Well Merry Christmas JP !! Definitely photos !!! How exciting!

Hello, I bought a 21 inch Tahitian necklace from PP. It is a light multi color with silver spacers.

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

Ooh, how lovely! I either missed it in the sale, or it was out of my price range so I paid it no mind. Would you be comfortable with a neck shot? I love the colors and from what I can see is quite clean!

Kalmen, I so love the keshis and a gssp keshi has moved up higher on my wish list!

Lizard, The strand is really nice! I would keep it too!

Annie, welcome to the forum! I never saw that strand and love the colors! Great purchase!

Thanks Ladies- It is a lovely pearl in person with a interesting button shape a nicely rounded dome, not a flat button at all.

Katbran -BPDDC - thanks for posting the photo !! How sweet of you to remember! The ring looks lovely ! Such a nice pearl and I do like the simple design in the ring! It actually looks really good for stacking even though the pearl is large, the simple slender band makes it a good candidate to layer with more intricate bands, gems or diamonds.

JerseyPearl - BPDDC...wowza! That is a stunning ring. The pearl is very nice and the pink and green overtones on a silverly white pearl are pretty obvious to the eye. It was hard to capture the highly reflective luster

My silver Ts arrived and I LOVE them! Some are more baroque in shape and there are some blemishes but the colours are lovely and the luster is generally sharp. So so thrilled!

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

Last edited:
Back