Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Some of them are mottling, sure, but most not. Regardless, I'm not a fan, even if it is a good indication of nacre thickness. I wouldn't mind on a super baroque strand, but I was hoping to try to pass these off as near round, at least until you got too close ;) It's still a beautiful strand, just not what I was looking for. Now my akoya keshis? Those are my little babies that I like to wear alone and also layer with my kasumi strand. Definitely a great purchase!

I hope your strand wows you, hanadama! Sea Urchin's strand looks grand, so I wouldn't be too nervous!

LV so sorry it didn't work for you. But if you dun love it you gotta return it.

Hanadama I'm crossing my fingers for you. Let us know when you receive it.

I visited the Atlas store in Bali when I was on a holiday but unfortunately they were closed. I did snap some pics of their display and fell in love with the gold ss keshi. After a few emails back and forth with Atlas I decided to get it. Lucky me my friend was in Bali and she went to the store to pay and pick it up for me.
I love these tiny pearls. They are so lightweight and goes with anything. They are 5-6mm. Love the Lustre - wish I could capture it properly in the pics.
Took an inspiration from Imgarden and did wore it with gold ssp.
I'm falling for tiny pearls. PhotoGrid_1481014469575.jpg

Kalmen, you made me want gssp keshis again! I got them out of my head already because of my budget. Duh....

Last edited:
Thank u all. I do love them. And they were very reasonably priced.. so whoever wins the trip to atlas, it's going to be amazing.

So my tahitians turned up yesterday and I love them. Yes, they do have more blemishes than I would think is suggested by the description "light", but the lustre and subtle colours are gorgeous.

Tahitian Pearls.jpgTahitian Pearls 2.jpg

Lizard, the color on those Tahitians is so lovely ... and I agree ... on your neck, those blemishes disappear!

Kalmen22 ... WOW!!!!!! Your new GSS Keshi are amazing; so happy for you that they turned out to be so beautiful!

Lizard they are gorgeous!!! They look beautiful on you. I really hope my strand looks like yours! :)

Lizard, your strand looks great! See, Hanadama? So far we're 2 for 3 on good strands, so don't worry. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the GSSP keshis! I found some WSSP keshis loose, so I think I might snatch those up and make a complementary strand for the akoyas. But they're nothing compared to those! They're wonderful!

Lizard it's gorgeous on you. The colours are amazing.

Cathy Yes I'm glad I went for them too. You were most definitely my partial enabler ��

LV thanks and much love. Love the idea of wssp keshi as complimentary strand to your akoyas. Don't you just love the small pearls.

Back