Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks, BWeaves. I have a small version of this type of finding. I rarely use this one because I tend to attach my pendants to long chains or strands. I think it would work well for a pendant attached to a necklace that hangs closer to the neck. Attaching a pic- (pendant is from PP)
IMG_8979.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, Cathy and SurfnSci! I just love that vivid teal of abalone pearls. It has been such a treat to meet the people at Atacama Pearls and to follow their journey and developments in cultured abalone pearls and one of a kind jewelry designed around their pearls.

Baggins Akoya wave rope I found in Hawaii, and an Akoya necklace and tin cup bracelet I put together with pearls from Druzy. I wrapped the earrings with loose pearls from Takahashi that were extras from one of my necklaces.
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_8150.jpeg

Thanks so much, CatMom and Katbran! I’m reposting my favorite photo of that wave strand. I took this pic in the early morning hours in Hawaii.
IMG_3118.jpeg

Playing with rings continued… a Tahitian ring from a Hong Kong show, with a necklace and bracelet I bought at a show in Hawaii from Te Hotu Mana. The colors of the Tahitians really caught my eye.
IMG_3105.jpeg
IMG_8004.jpeg

True!!!

I thought it was the mountains of Middle Earth until I scrolled down.
One Strand to Rule them All under the Sun!

Gorgeous Colorful-Black Beauties @jeg
Have a beautiful weekend everyone!

Thank you Douglas! Oh how I wish these were SoCs!!!!! That would make them even more special to me. They are akoyas but they did remind me of my (one) silverly SoC pearl too! In any case I am very very happy with these as they are casual enough for my island lifestyle.
AD02D38E-937A-45A8-B71B-20579B93ED78.jpeg

Welcome back @eolian pearls !
These pieces are fantastic...love the necklace! These look like Cortez to me...Carolyn used to buy a lot of these odd shaped pearls from us, maybe some are there? I don't know, but I love the necklace!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for your kind comments! @jeg I love EVERYTHING you post but that one seaside picture...OMG pearls and the sea just belong together! And and I cant forget to comment that apatite/SSP and Takahashi akoyas combination!!! It is already on my pearly superstar board!

I have been basically wearing pearls on leather all summer non stop, here are some of the pics. The single pearls are from CMW, the silver keshis are from Keshico on Etsy and the necklace is a mix of Druzy pearls.
BB3D029D-CD5C-4301-84A8-E2A90233668E.jpeg
5759263F-396F-486F-9A72-430B9BC26ACA.jpeg
B9633050-D2E4-433E-B841-E9FFCE3E59BC.jpeg
C4638A00-486E-4D00-8C39-28A0E534D706.jpeg

Here is my favorite strand of pearls that I own. I bought these from Pearl Paradise many years ago when Kristen Wolf was there. They are very big and uniquely imperfect. I wear them with everything from funky t shirts to upscale outfits. I think the biggest size is 17.5mm.

IMG_4280.jpeg

Thank you, Douglas and eolian! Pearls with leather + summer + beaches = perfect combinations, eolian!!! jlomom, your T‘s are huge! Quite a statement piece.

Aubergine Tahitian ring and studs from PP. The ring has a swirl of half rose gold and half yellow gold. The FW strand is from Kojima.
IMG_3114.jpeg
IMG_8471.jpeg

Eolian, love your summer-y leather pieces, and especially the necklace with Druzy pearls!
Jlomom, what a striking strand!
Jeg, so many lovely pearls, and I'm truly obsessed with all of your rings! I love wearing pearl rings so I have something fun to look at while I type all day at work :giggle:

SoC mabe necklace and earrings.
20240902_124133.jpeg
20240907_115528 (1).jpeg

Thanks SurfnSci! My rings are scattered in different storage compared to my other pearls, so it’s taking a while to assemble all of them. Wow, your SOC mabes are really catching the light! Beautiful look.

Freshadama strand from PP, Kasumi Ikecho keshi rope and smooth Kasumi ring from Kojima, and a stretchy ring I found in Hawaii years ago.
IMG_8762.jpeg
IMG_8963.jpeg

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! @jeg I love EVERYTHING you post but that one seaside picture...OMG pearls and the sea just belong together! And and I cant forget to comment that apatite/SSP and Takahashi akoyas combination!!! It is already on my pearly superstar board!

I have been basically wearing pearls on leather all summer non stop, here are some of the pics. The single pearls are from CMW, the silver keshis are from Keshico on Etsy and the necklace is a mix of Druzy pearls. View attachment 470860View attachment 470861View attachment 470862View attachment 470863
Beautiful colors!

Thank you, Douglas and eolian! Pearls with leather + summer + beaches = perfect combinations, eolian!!! jlomom, your T‘s are huge! Quite a statement piece.

Aubergine Tahitian ring and studs from PP. The ring has a swirl of half rose gold and half yellow gold. The FW strand is from Kojima.
View attachment 470871View attachment 470872
I love the color jeg! I want some aubergine ones so badly.

Eolian, love your summer-y leather pieces, and especially the necklace with Druzy pearls!
Jlomom, what a striking strand!
Jeg, so many lovely pearls, and I'm truly obsessed with all of your rings! I love wearing pearl rings so I have something fun to look at while I type all day at work :giggle:

SoC mabe necklace and earrings.
View attachment 470883 View attachment 470885
So gorgeous!!

Back