Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

I agree- gorgeous bracelet and ring, SurfnSci!!!

Two Tahitian and keshi necklaces from Kojima, with a tin cup necklace made with tiny Tahitians from Alex Collins wrapped around my wrist as a bracelet, and earrings I made.
IMG_3031.jpeg
IMG_4237.jpeg
IMG_4234.jpeg

SurfnSci, wow. I remember eyeing that bracelet on Kamoka. It looks even better on you. And that SoC ring is divine.

JEG: Your pearl collection is amazing. Love it all.

Today I had company, so I layered on the pearls. Long SS, akoya, and freshwater tin-cup from Kojima. Coin pearls from Karen Brown Jewelry. Betty Davis' Teeth keshi necklace from Kojima. (I watched a Betty Davis movie, and for some weird reason this necklace reminded me of her teeth in that movie.). Perfect freshwater drops from Kojima worn on my own diamond huggies. This is the first time I've worn these pieces together, and I think I like the combo.

IMG_3316.jpeg
IMG_3318.jpeg
IMG_3319.jpeg
IMG_3320.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind words, Douglas, Jeg, BWeaves and Pomelo! Bweaves, gorgeous pearls and I love your layering - I really struggle with that so appreciate the inspiration! Jeg, those are such amazing akoya colors, wow!!!

Freshwater pearl necklace and Freshadama ring from Pearl Paradise today; rope made from two smaller strands.
20240810_094620.jpeg
20240810_095626.jpeg
20240810_095504.jpeg

Pearl Dreams I love the lustre on those - they have a certain glow to them. So those are tissue nucleated (i.e. all nacre) CFWs?

Too many pearls to love and name. Pistakio!!!! And that was the best of the Kojima SoC mabe pendants.

RE: Last night's awesome natural pearl extravaganza on PP Live. What have I done? On the one hand, I've always wanted some natural pearls and these are SoC, and I've always wanted an abalone pearl. On the other hand, I don't need more pearls. I've spent way too much on pearls this year. And they'll need to be set. Then again, I want to see the pearls in person, at least, and fondle them. I can always send them back, right?

Too many pearls to love and name. Pistakio!!!! And that was the best of the Kojima SoC mabe pendants.

RE: Last night's awesome natural pearl extravaganza on PP Live. What have I done? On the one hand, I've always wanted some natural pearls and these are SoC, and I've always wanted an abalone pearl. On the other hand, I don't need more pearls. I've spent way too much on pearls this year. And they'll need to be set. Then again, I want to see the pearls in person, at least, and fondle them. I can always send them back, right?
Hahaha fondling pearls is the best pastime, what a wonderful phrase!

Back