Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks CatMom! I hope you add some to your collection soon! Hisano helped me choose these back in 2016 for my father’s memorial. I asked for a small pair of Tahitians for my mom, and rings for my sister and me. My mother has since passed, so now I wear the studs. Adding a close up-
IMG_3135.jpeg

A keshi flower ring that I found in a department store a long time ago, with two keshi necklaces from Kojima.
IMG_3128.jpeg
IMG_3129.jpeg

Thanks CatMom! I hope you add some to your collection soon! Hisano helped me choose these back in 2016 for my father’s memorial. I asked for a small pair of Tahitians for my mom, and rings for my sister and me. My mother has since passed, so now I wear the studs. Adding a close up-
View attachment 470897

A keshi flower ring that I found in a department store a long time ago, with two keshi necklaces from Kojima.
View attachment 470898View attachment 470899
Love the earrings and ring and the colors on the Keshi necklaces are beautiful!

I hope you’re feeling better pearlgirl12.:confused: Yes, the finding on that particular Kasumi pendant does clip on, but it is not removable from the smaller ring. I have purchased some different findings in order to attach some of my bails to strands and chains. Some in that style that pushes inwards, but I’ve found the most versatile style for me is the type that opens outwardly on a hinge and snaps shut. Attaching a few examples for you. Just an FYI, if you use a finding to hang from your bail, your bail will hang sideways, so this doesn’t work with a bail that has a decorative face, unless you don’t care that it won’t be facing forward.
View attachment 470801View attachment 470802
Used the photos you thoughtfully provided to show a local jeweler what I wanted to order. Not many shops stock a variety, and online catalogues don't always photograph them at useful angles. Thank you!

Hi There - I have been absent for awhile, but I wanted to stop by today because I just received these Japanese Kasumi studs in the mail yesterday. I'm wearing them today along with the Japanese Kasumi pendant that I purchased at Pearls by the Bay in May.

20240914_111731.jpg

I spent lots of time playing with Sarah's loose Kasumi pearls the day after the gathering, and was able to pair up these pretties. Many thanks to Sarah to her patience in letting me pour over her precious pearls. It is a thrill for me to find and pair my own earrings. By the way, my Hermes scarf today was designed by Japanese artist Akira Yamaguchi.

20240914_112805.jpg

Thank you for all of the pearly eye candy photos which I find here.

Last edited:
T
Thank you, SurfnSci and BWeaves!

How great to see you, Red! And those gorgeous Kasumi!

Those Tahitians are so pretty, SurfnSci! I like that delicate pendant setting, too!

Golden SS necklace from Kojima, golden SS ombre rope from PP, and baby Akoya hoops from Baggins.
View attachment 470990

Your baby akoya hoops pack so much punch! And they look great with your GSS too - I think they seem like the ultimate versatile hoop!

Back