Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Purr: Good to see you and your soufflés again. Gorgeous!

It's hot today. Linen and lightweight pearls. My 25th anniversary reborn pearls (earrings and choker). Large feather pendant from Kojima.

IMG_3487.jpeg
IMG_3484.jpeg

Hello Everyone! I plugged into the PP HK Facebook Live event last night and OMG did you all see that South Sea Souffle strand? It is WILD! :eek: But yah sadly it was $$$$$$. But the lust for that strand is real! I hope there will be opportunity to adopt a few loose ones in the future. And Badell (spelling?) if you are on this forum, PLEASE share IRL pics of your souffle bracelet strand when you get it.

This reminded me to bust out some pics of my Tahitian Souffle strand. Most souffles on the market are fresh water. Hisano said this SS Souffle is a new experiment. Similarly the Tahitian Souffle was a one time experiment and I think Jeremy pretty much scooped up all of them and never to be seen again. So glad I snagged a strand back then! This is an older pic, can't remember if I've posted it before, hopefully not! I restrung the souffle strand using fun pink thread with baby keshi as spacers in between. Stringing souffle isn't fun, I wouldn't recommend it. :ROFLMAO:

Keshi strands from Kojima, T Souffle from PP, Mangareva/Rikitea baby Ts from Jac way back in the days. I added flower stations to the strand for texture, color contrast, and fun.
All are gorgeous! The luster on the souflées and the baby T's is terrific. Love the flower stations.

Thank you, Douglas and Pella! Pella, if I remember correctly I think the dangles are topaz.

Beautiful pearls as always, BWeaves! And can’t wait to see what pearls you chose. I was able to catch yesterday’s event LIVE, but everyone was claiming so fast! I put my name on the waitlist and actually will get the pair of earrings I wanted. Yay!

How fun to see you, Purr! Haha- same thing- the HK event had me digging into my collection. I didn’t get any of those cool Tahitian soufflés back when, but I pulled out my tri-colored ombres for lunch today.

SS and Tahitian ombres. The two shorter necklaces are from Kojima, and the rope is from Cees.
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_0929.jpeg

Back