Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Awww, thanks so much for the sweet compliments, BWeaves! That’s really too bad about your local jeweler because the Hamantaschen is such a unique piece.

Dainty SS keshi necklace from Takahashi, with a mixed SS and Akoya rope from Kojima.
IMG_3004.jpeg
IMG_2200.jpeg

(I’m having problems with the website🤷🏻‍♀️)

You are the sweetest, CatMom!:giggle: I‘m becoming more reluctant to post so much because I’m just repeating the same pearls.

A mixed rope and a Tahitian pendant from Kojima, with grey/blue Akoya studs from Takahashi.
IMG_3010.jpeg
IMG_3687.jpeg

You are the sweetest, CatMom!:giggle: I‘m becoming more reluctant to post so much because I’m just repeating the same pearls.

A mixed rope and a Tahitian pendant from Kojima, with grey/blue Akoya studs from Takahashi.
View attachment 470416View attachment 470417
Jeg, your posts are more than the pearls themselves (which are beautiful), they communicate your passion and show everyone that they have no business hiding in jewelry boxes, and that the smallest collection can be made larger through combinations.

As a guy I can relate by remembering salesmen in the men's department (once again dating myself) never letting a new shirt go out the door without at least 3 mix-and-matching ties!

jeg, we love seeing all your pearls. Never get tired of them and they all seem new with your different combos and outfits. Never stop!:love:

JEG, please keep posting. I love the way your mix and match your pearls and your outfits. I don't care if there's a repeat, because I won't remember it's a repeat.

I didn't get a chance to post my last few pearl outings. Yesterday it was white linen and 38 year old pearls. My choker, which I designed and had a jeweler make for my wedding. And PP lengthened it for me a couple years ago so it now sits around the base of my neck instead of like a high dog collar. The white gold clasp purposefully does not match the yellow gold with the cameo. At the time I had the necklace made, I had long hair, and I could wear either the cameo at the front or the clasp at the front, for two completely different looks. My hair hid whichever was at the back of my neck. Now I have very short hair, and I always wear the cameo in the front.

My ruby heart drops which were a present from my Mom, from Mayor's Jewelers. Mom's akoya ring, and a Kojima coin pearl ring with ruby floret.

IMG_3218.jpeg

Today it's La Perlagrina from Kamoka, and 10 mm Tahitian studs from Ocean's Cove. I love the flower bail and the rainbow colors of the perfect drop shaped pearl.

IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3220.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much, SteveM, 2thdktr and BWeaves. You guys are too kind. I feel redundant so just start giving me the rolly eyes when you’ve had enough!

Such pretty, sentimental pieces, BWeaves! And those Tahitians look great together!

JEG there is no way from where I am sitting halfway across the world, that you are redundant. Inspirational and definitely aspirational yes - redundant no! I love the outfits and pearls that you put together. I don't often say much but a little sigh usually escapes me as I gaze upon what you have put together for the day. Also, your wire wrapping is I think the best that I have seen. We need a tutorial from you please.

Thanks so much, SteveM, 2thdktr and BWeaves. You guys are too kind. I feel redundant so just start giving me the rolly eyes when you’ve had enough!

Such pretty, sentimental pieces, BWeaves! And those Tahitians look great together!
I agree wholeheartedly with them!

Thank you so much Pella and Douglas. Everyone is so sweet, but it’s good to have a reality check now and then since I post so much:oops: And thank you for such a high compliment about the wire-wrapping. I love to wrap, but it’s pretty much self-taught so I have no idea how conventional my approach is.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me? We all live for your posts, lol. I love to see all the various combinations you come up with. Please do not ever stop or slow down!

At the risk of sounding redundant: jeg your posts bring sunshine to a gray day! And Bweaves, La Perlagrina is lovely to look at however many times I see it. Some day I hope to see it in person!

Oh CatMom, I repeat… you are the sweetest! :giggle: And you, too, Linda! Thank you both!

Wearing the same set of pearls twice. Two pieces from Alex Collins- a strand of tiny Tahitians and a harvest mix rope, with earrings I made.
IMG_2223.jpeg
IMG_3006.jpeg
IMG_2993.jpeg

Jeg, love your look today. Your posts/pics are always a joy to read - pearls, style inspo, anecdotes, factoids, behind the scenes, travel shots!!! As everyone else has said, please never stop posting!!! Perhaps we as a forum need to start a request list for pictures of your pieces - I can think of sooo many of your pearls just off the top of my head that always give me an extra burst of excitement to see (blue Collins and Cortez strands, I'm especially thinking of you!) :giggle:

BWeaves, gorgeous pearls, and I especially love your unique cameo choker, wow!

Very fun and blingy Pomelo! Your FW ring reminds me to dig for some stretchy FW rings I bought in Hawaii almost 20 years ago! I like the delicate little white pearl band of yours’ though.

A SS rope and a large Tahitian pendant from Kojima, and a pearl chain I strung with tiny Vietnamese Akoya.
IMG_3028.jpeg
IMG_3027.jpeg

Back