Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Thanks so much, SteveM and CatMom!!!

Always love seeing the little h, BWeaves!

They look great together, Pomelo! How are the new studs feeling on your earlobes?

Years ago, I sent two strands of SS keshi to Kojima to use in two custom necklaces. Both necklaces have push orbit clasps on all ends so they can be configured a number of ways. I made the other necklace with some of the SS keshi and two bracelets from PP. On a visit to the PP vault, there were a handful of golden SS harvest bracelets from the farm in the Philippines. The earrings are from Kojima.
View attachment 470301View attachment 470302View attachment 470303
From tin cup to this. Whiplash!!

In featuring none, all are featured. If I had dug this up in a chest on a beach somewhere I would believe it was a lost pirate treasure!

Thanks SteveM, they are a fun mix!

A custom necklace of dangly SS keshi on an adjustable slide chain from Takahashi. I made the earrings with Myanmar golden SS.
IMG_2936.jpeg
IMG_0874.jpeg
IMG_0865.jpeg

Happy Start of the Week everyone!

Subscribes to the 'less is more' aesthetic. No whiplash this time. A pattern is emerging (until it is broken).
Bahaus?

Pomelo: I love the contrast in size and the contrast in color!
Thank you!

Thanks so much, SteveM and CatMom!!!

Always love seeing the little h, BWeaves!

They look great together, Pomelo! How are the new studs feeling on your earlobes?

Years ago, I sent two strands of SS keshi to Kojima to use in two custom necklaces. Both necklaces have push orbit clasps on all ends so they can be configured a number of ways. I made the other necklace with some of the SS keshi and two bracelets from PP. On a visit to the PP vault, there were a handful of golden SS harvest bracelets from the farm in the Philippines. The earrings are from Kojima.
View attachment 470301View attachment 470302View attachment 470303
Thanks! They feel okay for short periods, I haven’t worn them for longer than a couple of hours yet :)

Really loving your keshi/harvest strands @jeg ! The soft colours and the organic shapes are beautiful. Are there some Tahitians in here too, or are they dark blue SS?

Thanks so much, BWeaves, SteveM, CatMom and Pomelo! Haha- SteveM, it’ll always be a keep you guessing game here… no pattern to follow at all:LOL:

Pomelo, I pulled up some old pics for you to show the mix-
Here are the two original harvest bracelets I was able to get on a visit to the PP vault. True harvest pieces, they are all golden SS pearls assembled at the same farm. They show the range of colors from creamy, silvery, pistachio, blue to deep gold.
IMG_2955.jpeg

This is the necklace I made mixing in a few SS keshi from a HK show.
IMG_2956.jpeg

IMG_2953.jpeg

I sent a couple of the keshi strands to Sarah and asked for a custom piece using the keshi. She made two different lengths with a mix of SS and there are also a few blue Akoya sprinkled in. (the large golden SS pendant is also from Kojima)
IMG_2954.jpeg

Last edited:
SteveM, it’ll always be a keep you guessing game here… no pattern to follow at all:LOL:
To continue with the baseball analogy, when facing a pitcher with a delivery as fast, accurate and varied as yours the hitter is lost if he tries to guess. He can only react and trust his instincts.

It's a privilege to follow your passion and see the superb results!

Thanks so much, BWeaves, SteveM, CatMom and Pomelo! Haha- SteveM, it’ll always be a keep you guessing game here… no pattern to follow at all:LOL:

Pomelo, I pulled up some old pics for you to show the mix-
Here are the two original harvest bracelets I was able to get on a visit to the PP vault. True harvest pieces, they are all golden SS pearls assembled at the same farm. They show the range of colors from creamy, silvery, pistachio, blue to deep gold.
View attachment 470311
This is the necklace I made mixing in a few SS keshi from a HK show.
View attachment 470312
View attachment 470313
I sent a couple of the keshi strands to Sarah and asked for a custom piece using the keshi. She made two different lengths with a mix of SS and there are also a few blue Akoya sprinkled in. (the large golden SS pendant is also from Kojima)
View attachment 470314
Thank you for sharing the process - I haven’t really encountered any yet, hope to stumble across some beautiful harvest strands in future!

I am gobsmacked at how blue some of the SS are as I’ve not seen it in real life before, absolutely gorgeous :love:

Happy Birthday to me. I'm looking forward to the PP/Kojima Live event today, and trying hard not to buy anything. I've bought too many gorgeous pearls this year including the ones in these photos. Then again, it's my birthday and I'll buy if I want to, buy if I want to, buy if I want to. You would buy too if it happened to you!

Yesterday, Takahashi BBA pendant and Kojima dyed freshwater drops and white topaz earrings.

Today, The Divine Sarah pendant, Hisano's favorite Kasumi pearl (diamond bail) on a hoop earring, and Sarah's Kojima Kasumi pearl (ruby bail) on the other earring. I love that the bails match in design, but have different gemstones. It's the only way I can easily tell these two pendants apart.

IMG_3194.jpeg
IMG_3195.jpeg

Happy Birthday to me. I'm looking forward to the PP/Kojima Live event today, and trying hard not to buy anything. I've bought too many gorgeous pearls this year including the ones in these photos. Then again, it's my birthday and I'll buy if I want to, buy if I want to, buy if I want to. You would buy too if it happened to you!

Yesterday, Takahashi BBA pendant and Kojima dyed freshwater drops and white topaz earrings.

Today, The Divine Sarah pendant, Hisano's favorite Kasumi pearl (diamond bail) on a hoop earring, and Sarah's Kojima Kasumi pearl (ruby bail) on the other earring. I love that the bails match in design, but have different gemstones. It's the only way I can easily tell these two pendants apart.

View attachment 470322View attachment 470323
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! @BWeaves
The best of the best to you in this New Cycle around the Sun :party: :party: :party:
Hope you Celebrate splendidly today! I'm sure you will while wearing these GORGEOUS pearls! :love:

Back