Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

I was disappointed compared to last year's PP sale when I bought two stunning regular and longer length Tahitian tin cup necklaces at great prices in white and rose gold.

I hoped to find more interesting tin cup designs this year but the sale has only regular styles, unless I missed out on other designs? I am probably "pearled out" anyway and have more pearl jewellery than I need!

Pearlharbourer (ha, love the handle!) I know what you mean. Sometimes nothing grabs my attention that much on the super-sales but other times (like this time, for me) there will be too many things that seem to have my name on them!

Hey Ladies! I was tempted by a few items and attempted to pull triggers but those items were literally flying out the door as they were in my cart. I was looking at the multi-color metallic freshwater necklace, the silver Tahitians, akoya keshi, this giant 13-14 freshwater pearl ring (I wanted to find out if it was bead or tissue nucleated but alas didn't even get a chance lol), and one of the 11-12mm white metallic drop necklace. ALL have been sold out.

Oh and that long baroque/circle WSSP rope has been sold! I HOPE someone on PG got it and please post loads of photos!!! We saw the strand at the ruckus and it was glorious. But alas out of my budget!!!

I'm camping out for everyone's IRL and neck shots!!!!!!!!

What I've been wanting to get did not end up being in the sale on black Friday but it was 20% of course starting Monday. I figured that was a good enough deal for me to finally snag it. I got the Capture ring (something about it just calls my name) and I also picked up the Embrace setting for a Tahitian pearl I already have that I'll set once it gets here. I am stoked! Can't wait to see everybody else's pictures trickle in.

And seaurchin..those Edison earrings! There are just not words!

Attachments

• 492_grande.jpg
    492_grande.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 59
I'm envious of those that have received their PP orders. I haven't even got a notice that my triple strand Tahitian is in the mail even though I asked for 2 day FedEx. Sigh!

Purr was this the ring you meant or no?

Button:
Pearl Paradize.jpg

Sorry Pur:( even for cyber Monday they still had it up, I was told there were two?
Though it isn't for me, I will take pictures once it arrives if you'd really like that? Keep in mind my camera makes white pearls very "Bluish" looking.

YES! Lol you ended up getting it? Awesome! Hand shots please???

The sale Cyber Monday sale is still going on and that ring appear to still be available...hint hint

I love the ring Lary007 ! Please post when it arrives !
BPDDC - I love the modern setting - please do post photos when it arrives !

JP - omg you bought the WSS rope ! Well Merry Christmas JP !! Definitely photos !!! How exciting!

I certainly will!

lary007, love that Embrace setting ... did you get a white pearl?

Purranha, how was Mom? Did you tell her her Fan Club says Hello? I missed seeing that long baroque WSS rope; it looked fantastic ... hope someone here got it!

JP, just noticed the OceansCove ... congratulations :)

Back