Show us your Black Friday Purchases!

Wow. The luster on those earrings are fantastic. They are going to look amazing on you.

Lv there was a multi colour akoya? It must have disappeared so fast I didn't even see it

Whoever got the multicolor akoyas, I'm so angry with you! I was trying for 15 minutes for the order to go through and apparently they sold out by 9:02, because that's when I first tried. If you return them, let me know! I got an akoya keshi strand and silver oval tahitian. I'm nervous about the tahitian strand, though. The colors are so fickle on me. I can never tell what is going to look good until I have it on.

LOL LVLanghanke, I was trying to buy an akoya keshi strand for a friend, but by the time I was ready to check out, they were sold out. Congrats on getting one! :rolleyes:

Lol, yes, you're the 4th person.
I really wonder if they have many of those AA+ silver peacocks.

I'm guessing it was a glitch and there was only one. The description was so specific. Hopefully I'm wrong and everyone who wanted one, got one.

The luster on those studs is amazing. Sea Urchin, you chose well!

I'm guessing it was a glitch and there was only one. The description was so specific. Hopefully I'm wrong and everyone who wanted one, got one.

Yeah I also think it was a glitch. I've called PP and they are looking into it. My strand definitely exists and is shipping to me but I don't know if it's definitely the one listed. At least I'm getting something! : )

Mud Wrestling ? lol I guess they are just generic photos and they have lots of each type ? Can't imagine how else the same one can still be up for sale after being sold three times lol

I asked Jeremy yesterday and he said they had seven of those strands.

When I was at Pearl Paradise in September looking at the white and silver Tahitian sale strands there were multiple strands in bags with the same numbers because they all looked alike. That must be why three of you here got the same "strand".

In September when I chose Cathys pearls hers were all out of bag 1710. There were several left after choosing 3 for her. Same thing could of happened here too.

That's good to hear about the Tahitians!

And yes, there was a couple BEAUTIFUL strands of multicolor Akoyas that I am waitlisted on should one of them be returned *crosses fingers*.

Oh those earrings are absolutely gorgeous!!! Ear shots please!!!

I missed the multicolored akoyas and keshi! Maybe that is a good thing for my hubby. Please share pictures who ever purchased them!

That's good to hear about the Tahitians!

And yes, there was a couple BEAUTIFUL strands of multicolor Akoyas that I am waitlisted on should one of them be returned *crosses fingers*.

Oh no! I didn't get a chance to see those! Did anyone save a picture?

Hopefully we are all talking about the same group of strands but if it has been oversold Pearl Paradise make up strands are pretty good to get too. They are well known for their customer service.

It looks like my Tahitian oval strand is on the way, too. Thanks, Newberry!

Back