Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Wow, I love all the guy pics in pearls! StevieBoy, Douglas and Walter… looking good… Awww, Cathy, thanks for the compliment but your pics turned out great, and what a gorgeous haul of pearls. Love the Kasumi Y, and oh that jade piece is an eye catcher.

Sarah (Kojima), had these earrings custom made for me with Sea of Cortez mabe I selected at the Tucson show.
View attachment 471206View attachment 471207
Those mabes are fantastic!

Such lovely pearls on you men ! Those Gold SS Stevie are stunning ! And Douglas ... wowser those SoC ! Jeremys pearls are , as one would expect, gorgeous ! :D And Walter is looking very snappy ! What a wonderful piece Sarah made for you ! Hope he's feeling better, glad he's home !
jet... my goodness those earrings are so fabulous ! Just gorgeous...the colour !! And the Kamoka strand is stunning SurfnSci !

Such lovely pearls on you men ! Those Gold SS Stevie are stunning ! And Douglas ... wowser those SoC ! Jeremys pearls are , as one would expect, gorgeous ! :D And Walter is looking very snappy ! What a wonderful piece Sarah made for you ! Hope he's feeling better, glad he's home !
jet... my goodness those earrings are so fabulous ! Just gorgeous...the colour !! And the Kamoka strand is stunning SurfnSci !
thank you! I just saw your new post on IG and I am droooooling over that new strand of tahitians you posted!

Thanks so much, everyone!

Had an extra day off this weekend so was finally able to work on some re-stringing projects. This was originally a mixed white and silver Robert Wan strand from Pearlescence, but I keep removing and rearranging pearls to try to get a subtle ombre effect so it's always a work in progress.

20241008_143336.jpeg
20241008_143335.jpeg

Aw, thanks my friend! Yes, Walter is doing so much better, whew, it was a scary week.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Had an extra day off this weekend so was finally able to work on some re-stringing projects. This was originally a mixed white and silver Robert Wan strand from Pearlescence, but I keep removing and rearranging pearls to try to get a subtle ombre effect so it's always a work in progress.

View attachment 471238 View attachment 471237
SurfnSci What a lovely, ethereal ombre you're working on .... so so pretty!

Wearing metallic freshadama and Vietnamese baroque blue akoya strands today with my new tahitian drop earrings from the most recent Hong Kong live sale and SoC mabe ring with a mabe from the Mexico live sale.

I've just now started wearing pearls again since it's just now cooling down in Louisiana!

I'm also thinking of and praying for my pearl friends in Florida - I know there are a few here. I hope everyone stays safe!

Edited - forgot the pictures 😆
20241010_120311.jpg
20241010_120322.jpg
20241010_120625.jpg
20241010_120729.jpg
20241010_120858.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I am behind, so apologies if I am missing anyone. Cathy, I’m so happy to know Walter is safely home and recuperating. Whew!
SurfnSci, your subtle ombre has turned out beautifully! I love silvery white T’s. Lary007, your Tahitian drops look great. Really, your whole mix of pearl types look great and work so well together!

A Tahitian pendant from Kojima, with other Tahitian pieces I put together- Keshi chain, baroque rope, and T’s added to locally sourced jade slices.
IMG_3179.jpeg
IMG_3177.jpeg
IMG_3180.jpeg

I survived Hurricane Milton. No damage, no flooding, no trees down. Even my mulch did not migrate down the street. I was really lucky.

I just received my PP Hong Kong Live South Sea baroque and keshi tin-cup. I love it! The pearls are GORGEOUS. The photos don't do them justice. It's a very unique necklace, unlike anything else I have. Worn with my Kojima coral shaped dangle earrings. I was already wearing the earrings or I probably would have picked different earrings. They don't look bad together.

Greg was funny. He stared at the necklace and said, "There's a dent in that pearl."

IMG_3596.jpeg
IMG_3598.jpeg
IMG_3599.jpeg

I survived Hurricane Milton. No damage, no flooding, no trees down. Even my mulch did not migrate down the street. I was really lucky.

I just received my PP Hong Kong Live South Sea baroque and keshi tin-cup. I love it! The pearls are GORGEOUS. The photos don't do them justice. It's a very unique necklace, unlike anything else I have. Worn with my Kojima coral shaped dangle earrings. I was already wearing the earrings or I probably would have picked different earrings. They don't look bad together.

Greg was funny. He stared at the necklace and said, "There's a dent in that pearl."

View attachment 471304View attachment 471306View attachment 471305
Twice Lucky!
Pearls & Unhurt!
You are Blessed :)

Love your fun new dangly necklace, BWeaves! I’m especially glad to hear your surroundings are intact after the hurricane.

A Japan Kasumi pendant and beaded mix necklace from Kojima. I made the chain with tiny Akoya keshi from Takahashi.
IMG_3215.jpeg
IMG_3217.jpeg

Lary007, I love your akoyas and Tahitian drop earrings and especially your new SOC mabe ring! Such pretty colors!!! BWeaves, so glad you and yours are okay after Milton -- and your new SS necklace is really gorgeous! Jeg, lovely pearls this week, and your Kasumi pendant today is especially lovely. Love the jade T earrings you made, as well. (And what a cute sweater; it looks like that pup is also admiring your pearls today :giggle:)

Vietnamese akoya from Druzy today, and a ring with a blue SS keshi I mounted from Pearlescence.
20241013_123152.jpeg
20241013_123146.jpeg

Love your fun new dangly necklace, BWeaves! I’m especially glad to hear your surroundings are intact after the hurricane.

A Japan Kasumi pendant and beaded mix necklace from Kojima. I made the chain with tiny Akoya keshi from Takahashi.
View attachment 471321View attachment 471322
I knew it was a Kojima piece! I love it. I have a long Kojima strand with a Tahitian/coral/lapis/other mix. It's my favorite fun piece.

Back