365 Days of Pearls

Wow I love that pearl! The colours are so gorgeous. And that bail is super cute!

baby nurse, you take such great pics of your collection, i wish i was as good of a photographer as you! this is such an awesome thread :)

I agree that BN not only has an awesome collection but showcases them beautifully with her photography skills!

Katbran, Pareltje, hanadama, MSC, funky_pearl, BWeaves, Pearly-Whites, SunSeeker-- you are all so kind. Thank you!

Day 43:

Today I wore my Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope. The rounds are 7-8mm and squares are 25 x 20mm down to 18 x 15mm. The rope is 46" long.

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rounds are 7-8mm and squares are 25 x 20mm down to 18 x 15mm

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rope is 46 long

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rounds are 7-8mm and squares are 25 x 20mm down to 18 x 15mm

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rope is 46 long

Tonight's beauty makes me think of pearls and chocolate for Valentine's Day :)

Catherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rope is 46 longCatherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rope is 46 longCatherine Cardellini metallic golden pink squares and rounds freshwater pearl rope - The rope is 46 long

Thanks, hanadama. Yes, great luster and rainbow overtones on the squares : )

Thanks, Pareltje. I took advantage of an ongoing sale (mustn't. buy. more) because I don't have anything else this color. It's called "rich bronze".

What a wonderful daily treat BN!
Although I have my absolute favourites, I love seeing each and everyone of your pearls.

Thanks, SunSeeker!

Day 44:

Today I wore my lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Sarah at Kojima Pearl. The pearls are roughly 9-11mm.

I took the pictures in fluorescent lighting so colors are a bit more intense than they are in natural light.

Lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Sarah at Kojima Pearl

Lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Sarah at Kojima Pearl - The pearls are roughly 9-11mm

Lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelet from Sarah at Kojima Pearl

Lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelet from Sarah at Kojima Pearl

Lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Sarah at Kojima Pearl - The pearls are roughly 9-11mm

Lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Sarah at Kojima Pearl

Back