365 Days of Pearls

Both these bracelets are lovely but I tend to wear this one alone because I prefer its luster and overtones and the look of a single bracelet over a double.

lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelet from Kojima Pearl

lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Sarah at Kojima Pearl

And a few lovely lavenders rotated for maxiumum loveliness :)

lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelet from Kojima Pearl lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelet from Kojima Pearl lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelet from Kojima PearlIMG_0823RSUP.jpg lavender baroque freshwater stretch bracelets from Kojima Pearl

Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry for the double post! And PG won't let me delete the second post? Apologies all ...

Very nice, worn together or alone. I love the look of a double bracelet--colors, luster, size-all perfect!

Oh, gosh, I'm so sorry for the double post! And PG won't let me delete the second post? Apologies all ...

No worries! I'd rather a duplicate with the pictures in proper orientation than the way they were, flipped sideways or upside down.

Thank you!

I deleted the duplicate post at BN's request Cathy. Thanks for doing the rotating!

Thanks Pearl Dreams! First I had a double post with NO photos, then I couldn't access PG at all with error messages, and then 2 posts with photos ... I thought I broke Pearl-Guide, sigh ...

Thank you, Marianne and Pareltje. Yes, the overtones are pretty. Lots of blue and purple.

Very nice, worn together or alone. I love the look of a double bracelet--colors, luster, size-all perfect!

Thanks, SunSeeker. I normally love the look of a double bracelet too which is why I bought both bracelets. And I love it in the above pics but somehow in person, the single looks nicer.

Thanks, Pearly-Whites and Purranha!

Thanks for deleting the duplicate post, Pearl Dreams.

Cathy, you are too funny, "I thought I broke Pearl Guide", lol!!!

I must be getting used to the new photo format. I didn't realize the photos needed rotating! I was dazzled by the pearls.

I had a lot of trouble getting into PGF ... I had to use the link on the FB page. No idea why nothing else worked.
Bracelets - Mah ve lus! Dahling ! And they look enormous ... I had to double check the measurements on the post...you must have weeny little wrists!!!! You delicate little flower you !

Thanks Pearl Dreams! First I had a double post with NO photos, then I couldn't access PG at all with error messages, and then 2 posts with photos ... I thought I broke Pearl-Guide, sigh ...

I'm glad to hear that, BWeaves. The flipped pictures really aggravate me. I can't wait for our computer to be fixed; in the meantime Cathy is a godsend.

I couldn't get on to PG at all after I'd posted my pictures and FB never occurred to me as I'm not on FB. Thank you for the compliments re the bracelets, Katbran. Yes they appear large because I have tiny wrists. The only part of me that has remained consistently "delicate" over the years lol!

Day 45:

Catherine Cardellini ripples and freshwater pearl dangles. These are mostly yellow/gold but have peachy pink overtones that appear in certain lighting. Pictures taken in diffused sunlight.

Catherine Cardellini ripples

Catherine Cardellini ripples and freshwater pearl dangles.

freshwater pearl dangles.

And our delicate little flower continues to amaze us with lovely petals :)

Catherine Cardellini ripplesCatherine Cardellini ripplesCatherine Cardellini ripplesCatherine Cardellini ripplesCatherine Cardellini ripples and freshwater pearl dangles.

Back