365 Days of Pearls

WOW WOW WOW W-O-W!

Good gods! What a spectacular GSSP necklace. The studs are gorgeous too, but that strand! I love the primary rose and secondary green overtones, that is my favorite combo for gold pearls. Okay now for my own future dreams, how does Eiko compare pricewise to Golay? Similar, less, or more? Read: can I make my GSSP strand dreams happen sooner (e.g. in the next 5-10 years) or must I wait for much later?

Spilled my coffee laughing as I perusing your post this morning. Really fun, BN

I don't recall what they were described as Cathy, but to my eye they are button shaped.

Thank you, Pearl Dreams, hanadama, lmgarden, Pareltje, kalmen, Pearly-Whites, BWeaves, Purranha, MSC, Luvglitz, and JerseyPearl!

OH, I just saw the second pearl family portrait.

This definitely needs to be a regular thing.

WOW WOW WOW W-O-W!

Good gods! What a spectacular GSSP necklace. The studs are gorgeous too, but that strand! I love the primary rose and secondary green overtones, that is my favorite combo for gold pearls. Okay now for my own future dreams, how does Eiko compare pricewise to Golay? Similar, less, or more? Read: can I make my GSSP strand dreams happen sooner (e.g. in the next 5-10 years) or must I wait for much later?

MSC I haven't bought enough from either vendor to compare them price wise. I will say that they are reasonably priced for the quality that you're getting. I wish I could be more specific!

Eiko is a wonderful company but they will only sell to you if you are there to see the pearls in person or as in my case, someone like Icyjade can look at them for you. Eiko does not accept returns so I was really dependent on her eagle eye. I was a bit daunted by the no returns policy but knowing Icy's own collection, when she said "these are gorgeous", I believed her and bought them.

BN, inspired by your Sheri's Screamer and GSSP strand, I busted out my Emily Thorne, paired it with Sheri's Screamer, and posted it on the Show Us Your Pearls In Action thread!

Haha! Looks fantastic Purranha. I wish I could put together layers like that! It's something I will work on.

WOW! Another stunning strand! ... and perfectly matched with studs from Mikkey (aka suitcase Mike!) ..and how nice to Icyjade find them for you! SCORE!

Day 42:

Today I'm wearing my Tahitian pendant from Pearl Paradise. The pearl is 14mm and set on the yellow gold petal collection setting. I bought this during one of the monthly specials a couple of years ago. Pictures taken in fluorescent lighting.

Tahitian pendant from Pearl Paradise

The pearl is 14mm and set on the yellow gold petal collection setting

Tahitian pendant

Tahitian pendant

Tahitian pendant

Back