365 Days of Pearls

Those ripples and those GSSPs, oh my! Stunning.

Thank you, Pearly-Whites! I was shocked when I pulled them out. I had forgotten how lustrous these were!

Thank you, battah : )

Thanks for the additional photos, your GSSP are amazing.

The ripples are also beautiful. So iridescent.

Wow! I've missed a lot being away for the past few days! Those earrings (especially the Golays), and the GSS strands, and today's ripples! Wow! ..excuse while I'll grab my shades!!

Gorgeous as always. Love them in the cocktail glass. Cock tail = chickens? (I'll see myself out.)

I'd love to see these next to your white baroque akoyas as a contrast. I'm curious how they compare.

Isn't it wonderful to 'rediscover ' jewellery !? Things can sort of drift to the bottom of a drawer and be 'lost' for a few years. Love the White Ripples ! And ... of course...those wonderful GSS ! Stunning pearls !

It really is, Katbran. I've experienced this "rediscovery" many times since starting this thread. It's been almost as good as shopping for new things lol!

Wow! I've missed a lot being away for the past few days! Those earrings (especially the Golays), and the GSS strands, and today's ripples! Wow! ..excuse while I'll grab my shades!!

Haha! I'd wondered where you were! Thank you : )

Gorgeous as always. Love them in the cocktail glass. Cock tail = chickens? (I'll see myself out.)

I'd love to see these next to your white baroque akoyas as a contrast. I'm curious how they compare.

Too funny, BWeaves!! The chicken reference made me chuckle!

I took some photos of the baroque akoya and the white ripple strand and here is what I see in person. The ripple piece is whiter and more lustrous which surprised me a bit. The akoya has a strong pink overtone which may affect the whiteness, gives it some added warmth?

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5745.jpg

Thanks for the comparison shots! Those are amazing, but each has their own beauty.

Ripples rippling out of a martini glass??? I'm smitten :) I am so glad for the comparison photo; it surprised me. I think of my white baroque akoyas as being very white; they're the whitest of all the pearls I own. So it was quite intriguing to see the white ripples looking even whiter! I hope to be able to compare those white ripples to my white baroque akoyas somewhere down the line :)

I need sunglasses!!! You never fail to impress, BN! Those gssp are both TDF. I couldn't pick a favorite of the two other than going for a larger size. I see what you mean about alternating colors on every other pearl. What carat gold do you think the gssps are?

Be still my heart -- both of those GSS strands are stunning! Thanks for the additional pics. Those new Golay studs are amazing too.

I love the shot of your white ripples in the martini glass -- they have great luster.

I'd forgotten about my white ripples. I'm wearing them, though a pale comparison to yours, today!!!

I can't get over how the luster on your ripples is sharper than the akoyas!

Back