365 Days of Pearls

WOW I have some catching up to do! Your GSSP are sensational, that colour suits you, really pops against your skin. Are the overtones green? I think I can see some pink in some of the pearls too.

LOVE all of the new earrings, but especially the Golay studs. That colour is understated but oh so pretty!

Love the bunnnnnnnies with pearls high fiving each other.

Those earrings are gorgeous. I have a grey blue version of the cream drops from Kojima and I love them. The topaz in the hoops really sparkles like diamonds, and the earrings are nice and easy to wear. They're not nearly as heavy as my larger drops that I wear on gold huggies, so my lobes don't feel tired by the end of the day. Enjoy! I'm looking forward to your ear shots.

Thank you PD for finding the other strand.

Gosh both are glorious, no wonder you love them both. When you have the time, please do a side by side.
I've seen stuff from Eiko at the pearl fair in Singapore. They do bring in some amazing pieces, unfortunately out of my price range. But i am lucky enough to be able to see in person.

There are 2 strands and both are from Eiko Pearl Co. The one that I first posted which was day 41 (thank you Pearl Dreams!) is slightly lighter gold but better luster and stronger overtones, smaller pearls, shorter length. It's 9.1-12.8 and 17 3/4" long. The one above is deeper gold, larger and longer. It's 11.1-14.8mm and 19.5".

I was (am) delighted with the first one but ultimately wanted a deeper gold so bought the second a few months later. I love 'em both :eek: !

WOW I have some catching up to do! Your GSSP are sensational, that colour suits you, really pops against your skin. Are the overtones green? I think I can see some pink in some of the pearls too.

LOVE all of the new earrings, but especially the Golay studs. That colour is understated but oh so pretty!

Thanks, hanadama! There is both pink and green overtone in the strand. They seem to alternate: one pearl with pink overtone followed by one with green and so forth.

Love the bunnnnnnnies with pearls high fiving each other.

Those earrings are gorgeous. I have a grey blue version of the cream drops from Kojima and I love them. The topaz in the hoops really sparkles like diamonds, and the earrings are nice and easy to wear. They're not nearly as heavy as my larger drops that I wear on gold huggies, so my lobes don't feel tired by the end of the day. Enjoy! I'm looking forward to your ear shots.

Oh that's right! I remember that pair you are referring to! Yes I figured the topaz would add a nice sparkle, maybe more effectively than diamonds would. I'm looking forward to getting these!

Thank you PD for finding the other strand.

Gosh both are glorious, no wonder you love them both. When you have the time, please do a side by side.
I've seen stuff from Eiko at the pearl fair in Singapore. They do bring in some amazing pieces, unfortunately out of my price range. But i am lucky enough to be able to see in person.

Wow! You really are lucky to see these in person! For some reason I thought you lived in Canada. I think I have you confused with someone else : )

I will post comparison pictures shortly!

Well you have been a busy little shopping bunny that's for sure !!! I love the silver studs ! And the Kojima earrings are fun !

JP- I had to laugh at the shark costume. A typical boy decision. A girl would have stuck to the theme..a boy walks into the costume shop and goes....cool ... a shark...!! It just as easily could have been a dinosaur.

I suspect that "Land Shark Beer" was some how involved with this costume choice.

Thanks Purranha and JerseyPearl!

Here are some comparison shots of the gss.

FullSizeRender.jpg
Deeper gold on right.

IMG_5734.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg
Deeper gold on outside.

IMG_1905.jpg
Deeper gold on right.

I'm glad I don't have to choose between those 2 lol; just gorgeous! Do you ever wear them nested together, Baby Nurse?

Thanks, everyone!

Cathy, I don't wear them nested because they don't look right together. They're too different and the differences don't complement one another. It's a bit difficult to tell in pictures but clear when you see them in person (and you know I'm not a "match-matchy" person).

Thanks, Kalmen!

Day 102:

White ripple pearls from Catherine Cardellini and 7.5mm metallic studs from Pearl Paradise. My very first ripples were lavender ones I posted several weeks ago. These are the second! I love these because they're like iridescent soap bubbles:eek:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1886.jpg
    IMG_1886.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 52
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1900.jpg
    IMG_1900.jpg