365 Days of Pearls

Thanks for info, JP. I better not PM her. It would be too tempting to actually buy something. But I'll file the info away for when I'm ready!

Those Tahitians are amazing. The skins, colors, shapes and SIZE!!!

Those Tahitians are beyond stunning! I love all the blue tones, very nice baby nurse! ..and cute dragon too!

Well I'm definitely going to have to go and take a look if I go to the June Show . I've never actually seen them in the Pearls area ..they might be in the jewellery hall . Hard to believe I could have walked by them all these years without noticing with products like this .. but it's huge ..anything is possible!

Have you gone to their web site ?

Thank you for all the lovely comments regarding the Golay multicolor Tahitians!

Day 92:

I posted this pendant last week but the pictures were taken in incandescent lighting so I retook them in diffused sunlight. These show the true color/overtones/luster.

It's a metallic lavender pendant, bought during the same Pearl Paradise Black Friday sale that I bought the 6.5-7mm metallic lavender rope from day 88. Pendant finding is white gold with tiny but sparkly diamonds.

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Agreed, JP! You can't go wrong with pearls and diamonds : )

Haha-- yes, BWeaves, Boden paper (can't miss it right?). I went to replace the paper towel I set the pearls on to take pictures and all we had was colorful spring--themed paper towels!

Thank you, Sea Urchin, SunSeeker, Katbran, Cathy, and hanadama!

Day 93:

Today I wore my Pearl Paradise baroque akoya. I have two strands of these that nest but this sweater looked better with just one.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5369.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5373.jpg

Back