365 Days of Pearls

Easter Egg Ts... They truly are eggs and very colorful like Easter eggs and huge too! I think we all need a strand like that!

I can't recall who first called them that but they are just like Easter eggs : )

Thank you for the info.. I always think of baroque as having a not-round shape. Still learning!

I'm glad BWeaves offered this explanation, Sue Bee because I was struggling a bit with it. These baroques don't really look very baroque on the neck. But they're definitely too "lumpy" to be called off round, too.

I love the baroque akoya AND the multi-color keshi!!! So lustrous and wonderful!

Thanks, BAS:eek:

Day 95:

Tiny freshwater rope from Mickeyy, ripple strand from Catherine Cardellini, and Edison studs from Pearl Paradise.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_5423.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg

IMG_1763.jpg

IMG_5405.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

That's kind of you to say, Pattye!

With the upcoming Mother's Day sales, I'm looking forward to having some new earrings to share.

Beautiful! Your tiny pearls from Mikey are very special.

Ohh what earrings??

Love that combination. The wonderful thing about Ripples is that they work with just about every Freshwater colour as they contain so many colours. Those tiny pearls are adorable !

Yep-- ripples play well with others! And it seems like tiny pearls are versatile as well. I can throw these on with a lot of pieces that I have.

Day 96:

Metallic freshwater rope and earrings from Pearl Paradise. The rope is white with cream overtones and is made up of pearls ranging from 7.5-8mm. The studs are also white with cream overtones and are 9.5mm.

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5436.jpg

Loving all your pearls and the way u mix things jpg a day pair them. Gorgeous.

Who knew white round pearls could be so very sexy... (well, we all know this -- but your photos prove it clearly!).

Last edited:
Loving all your pearls and the way u mix things jpg a day pair them. Gorgeous.

Thanks, kalmen. Now that I'm almost done sharing individual pieces, I'll start mixing things up. Not sure that I have any talent for it but practice makes perfect ; )

So pretty, BN! Loved yesterday's combination od ripples w tiny pearls and today's metallics have amazing luster! You wear both well!

Back