365 Days of Pearls

If I could only have one pearl look, this would be it! Pearl studs and a perfect white rope. Gorgeous.

A gorgeous strand...but for their color I might be tempted to think they are akoyas because of their wonderful round shapes.

I never appreciated roundness back when I got this rope. I wasn't bothered by off roundness so I didn't really notice when pearls were round or not. But now that I know how rare that is in fwp, I treasure this piece more for it!

Love those cream metallic pearls ! I don't know if I have ever seen cream metallics before . Very pretty !

Honestly, they look creamier in my pics than they are in real life. Also, I normally photograph pearls against white paper towel. It's a shade of white everybody understands. But we've run out of white and only have spring/flowery paper towels so I'm using tissue paper which is stark white-white.

IMG_1799.jpg

They are gorgeous! They look very similar in colour to my strand which was described as having ivory and rose overtones.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Those are beautiful, hanadama! They do look remarkably similar. What size are yours and is that the rope from Pkinnew?

I love that strand -- the varying skins are so interesting. And what luster!

Those are beautiful, hanadama! They do look remarkably similar. What size are yours and is that the rope from Pkinnew?

Yes they are from Pkinnew! Just checked - they are 7-8mm with rose and champagne (not ivory) overtones!

Beautiful ripples! The colours are crazy.

I remember seeing this strand from CAtherine's website (maybe it was her FB page) and wondered who got this beauty.

So sorry, I posted something here by mistake.

This is my favorite thread, BTW.

Last edited:
Back