365 Days of Pearls

Oh my..these metallics are so gorgeous! And I love your Edison buttons - that colour play!

beautiful metallics! They look great with your skin tone and hair color, of course your sweater! :)

BN, I love love your metallic rope!! I especially love the greenish blue pearls mixed throughout.

BN--Those metallics have amazing color and luster. They seem to color shift as well. Absolutely beautiful and I like how you mixed it up with the Edison studs. Have a wonderful Easter.

Thank you, Katbran, Red, and SunSeeker! I got these Black Friday of 2015 and almost cancelled the order the following day. I felt guilty because I had so many pearls and I couldn't tell from the picture whether they'd be as amazing in real life as they seemed in the picture. I'm so glad I went forward with this purchase.

Oh my..these metallics are so gorgeous! And I love your Edison buttons - that colour play!

Thank you, hanadama. The Edison buttons... for a long time I didn't wear these. I wasn't a fan of the button shape and I thought they were huge. I'd almost made up my mind to sell them and pulled them out to wear them a few times just to be sure. And fell in love with them : )

BN--Those metallics have amazing color and luster. They seem to color shift as well. Absolutely beautiful and I like how you mixed it up with the Edison studs. Have a wonderful Easter.

Thank you, Pearly-Whites. I think I mentioned before that I didn't used to wear earrings. It never occurred to me to get matching earrings when buying a strand. These do go beautifully together color-wise and I really like the difference in size.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter as well!

I love the colour of this rope and earrings,BN. Do you happen to remember the description of the colour of your metallic rope?

I'll look for the receipt, Bailey. To my eye it's lavender but there's a lot of warmth as well with the gold overtones.

Day 89:

Golden purple pondslime rope from Catherine Cardellini and lavender freshadama studs from Pearl Paradise. The off rounds in the rope are about 10mm and the squares are approximately 17mm; rope length is 36". The stud pearls are 8mm.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

Earring picture got cut off so here it is again.

IMG_5310.jpg

Last edited:
Your metallic rope is heavenly. I sighed when my eyes fell on your first picture...

Thank you! No rush. Just whenever you happen to see the receipt.
I've been wanting pearls with this colour and overtones but just not sure if they are lavender, pink, pink to peach.:confused:

I'll look for the receipt, Bailey. To my eye it's lavender but there's a lot of warmth as well with the gold overtones.

Oh my, those metallics are dreamy! And I love those pondslime squares, their colors are gorgeous.

BN, your pearls continue to amaze me! The metallic fw strand has such delightful colors and the rosebuds really do glow. The closeups on those pearls is a work of art. Can't wait to see what's next!!!

Back