365 Days of Pearls

Thank you, Katbran, Cathy, hanadama, BWeaves, Pearly-Whites, Sue Bee, and SunSeeker!

Day 87:

This is a 39" rope of cream rosebud pearls from Kojima Pearl Company.

Kojima Rosebud Monsters

Kojima Rosebud Monsters1

Kojima Rosebud Monsters2

Here it is with its sibs (between the multicolor and copper-colored strands).

Kojima Rosebud Monsters3

They look beautiful with your pistachio-grey-brown top!

Last edited:
Oh wow! I've never seen a strand of pearls like that before. Amazing.

Can you give us a close up of the clasp, please?

That's a lovely strand, I love all the texture in your rosebuds. And the clasp looks perfectly matched!

Aww -- it was wonderful to see you, BN! We brought very few pearls with us, actually. Shocking, I know.

I think BN may have a pearl group shot somewhere...?

Oh wow! I've never seen a strand of pearls like that before. Amazing.

Can you give us a close up of the clasp, please?

Here's the close up. I really like the pattern of little flowers on it. It's a nice match with the textured pearls and I think the easiest clasp I have to use. The piece you press on to release the clasp extends more than others I've seen.

Rosebud clasp with pattern of little flowers

Oh, that's a really cute clasp. It goes really well with the rosebud pearls.

Perfect clasp for such perfectly feminine pearls ... those rosebuds are just darling ... fascinating textures! How does the color differ from the other strand, at the bottom of the group photo?

Thanks, SunSeeker and Pearly-Whites. The texture on rosebud pearls really is fascinating!

Aww -- it was wonderful to see you, BN! We brought very few pearls with us, actually. Shocking, I know.

I think BN may have a pearl group shot somewhere...?

Truly a wonderful weekend BAS! And I do have several pictures to share but I'm not quite ready yet. Soon though!

Perfect clasp for such perfectly feminine pearls ... those rosebuds are just darling ... fascinating textures! How does the color differ from the other strand, at the bottom of the group photo?

The color of the two cream strands is very similar. Luster is a bit stronger on the one in front (Lilia's Treasures) but the Kojima one is significantly bigger (14mm vs 10mm) and more textured.

Day 88:

36" metallic freshwater pearl rope and freshwater pearl studs from Pearl Paradise. The rope was purchased during a Black Friday sale and the pearls are 6.5-7mm. Button stud earrings were from a monthly special and I'm pretty sure they're Edisons. They're 12-13mm.

36 metallic freshwater pearl rope from Pearl Paradise

36 metallic freshwater pearl rope Pearl Paradise

metallic freshwater pearl rope from Pearl Paradise

Doubled 36 metallic freshwater pearl rope from Pearl Paradise

36 metallic freshwater pearl rope from Pearl Paradise worn long

36 metallic freshwater pearl rope from Pearl Paradise doubled

he rope was purchased during a Black Friday sale and the pearls are 6.5-7mm

The rope was purchased during a Black Friday sale and the pearls are 6.5-7mm.  Button stud earrings were from a monthly special and I'm pretty sure they're Edisons.  They're 12-13mm

36 metallic freshwater pearl rope and freshwater pearl studs from Pearl Paradise

Last edited:
Back