365 Days of Pearls

Thank you so much everyone, for your lovely comments. I'd like to respond to each of you but my bed is calling me:rolleyes:

Day 90:

Pearl Paradise Tahitian stretch bracelet. Although they appear darker in pictures, the pearls in this bracelet are light silver with delightful color bands of pink and aqua. Sizes range from 8-10mm. I have two of these but can't find the second one at the moment.

I can't shake the feeling that I've already shared this bracelet. Please point it out if I did!

This was bought during the 2014 Ruckus. A friend had asked me to find her three silver Tahitian strands to make a 50" rope like the one I have. This one was closest in color but of course has rings. My 50" rope is smooth drops and baroques which is what I suspect she really wanted. So she decided against it; i kept the prettiest of the three ringed strands and had it made into 2 stretch bracelets.

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

I need a bracelet EXACTLY like that .... and a dragon, sigh :) Happy Easter baby nurse!

Happy Easter! I thought you'd be wearing your Easter egg pearls this weekend! :)

I love circled pearls but I guess they are an acquired taste. These are lovely - so silver with beautiful soft overtones.

Me too! I love how all the rings reflect light and show so many variations in color! Very nice, baby nurse! And Happy Easter too!

Happy Easter! I thought you'd be wearing your Easter egg pearls this weekend! :)

I love circled pearls but I guess they are an acquired taste. These are lovely - so silver with beautiful soft overtones.

When I read this I thought "why didn't I wear the Easter eggs?" So I wore them today:cool:

Thank you! What's not to love about silver.

I really don't know why I don't have a Tahitian bracelet lol ... but one would never look right again, without a baby dragon :)

BabyNurse! I am so behind on this thread. Love seeing your baby fancy color metallic rope again - I couldn't believe how lustrous they were IRL! And that BABY DRAGON!!!!! I sincerely hope it is yours rather than your son's! ;)

Wow! I'd forgotten I'd brought this strand to the ruckus but yes, I had. Thank you for remembering!

The baby dragon is one of the cutest ones we have. MIL bought him for one of the boys so technically he belongs to them but I've adopted him. Here is how it works. Now and then the kids decide I deserve something extra special and lend me one of their friends. It's done very solemnly, with the understanding that this is a huge honor (for me) but is also well deserved. Baby dragon is not lonely, he shares his spot with mallard duck, little cow, little bunny, green bunny baby owl and several teddy bears. I keep them to humor the kids ; )

Now that's the type of Tahitians I want to find. Those are eye dropping. Plus, a perfect sweater pairing, as always!

How do you buy from Golay if you can't go there in person?
Everything I've seen from them has been drop dead gorgeous, but I'll never get there in person.

Back