365 Days of Pearls

BWA-HAHAHAHAH! I love the bunny! I'm still kicking myself that I sent back the Sheri's Screamers that I ordered. But they found a good home.

Love the screamers!! I also love the little screaming guy!

Those pearls are so amazing and the depth and luster beyond compare!

Wow- I had no idea you got a double strand!!! Gorgeous! I have offered my services to pick out more screamers...we shall see if it comes to pass!

WHAT!?!? You have three total!?!? It's not fair!!! *pout* LOL
I really thought I didn't like white pearls until I saw those metalllics. I'm going to have to request two strands from PP now:)

BN, every single pearl you own are amazing. They look great on you.

Day 79:

"Triple" of Sheri's Screamers and metallic studs from Pearl Paradise. I'm wearing the double and single strand as a "triple" for pictures only. I shortened the single strand by tying it with string near the clasp-- very awkward. I think if I remove 5 pearls from that strand it should nest but I've discovered getting strands to nest properly is tricky business.

Triple of Sheri's Screamers and metallic studs from Pearl Paradise

As you know, I'm a big triple fan. But I prefer these Screamers doubled on your neck for some reason.

Thank you, Purranha, Jersey Pearl, Katbran, BAS, hanadama, SunSeeker, BWeaves, Karman, MSC, Sea Urchin, Pearly-Whites, la corsetiere, Bailey, Luvglitz, and Jeremy!

Back