365 Days of Pearls

The strand is 18 long and the pearls are 9-11mm - Kojima

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima Pearl Company

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima

I took these last two pics tonight in fluorescent lighting so expect colors to be a bit different.

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima Pearl Company and lavender fwp earrings from Pearl Paradise

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima Pearl Company and lavender fwp earrings from Pearl Paradise

Last edited:
So pretty and summery! Great luster and metallic sheen! Do you have earrings to match?

Thank you, mrsadm!

SunSeeker, I completely forgot about earrings when I took these pictures. I didn't buy matching earrings when I bought the strand but I found a pair that is a great match and will post pics shortly. I'll see if I can add them to the above photos.

Thanks Katbran : ). Yeah, I think the sweater and necklace were meant for each other.

Seriously drooling over that metallic peach strand!!

Thanks, Karman. If it weren't for this thread I'm not sure when I would have remembered these. Having to take each piece out, photograph it and wear it has reminded me why I fell in love with them!

Agreed, hanadama, Pareltje, and Pearly-Whites-- a cheerful strand : )

Katbran-- yes, I think multicolor ripples are getting better each year. This one is from 3-4 years back.

Last edited:
I need to catch up here, but I'm so glad you're doing this thread, baby_nurse, what a treat to see your collection!

Hi battah! It's so nice to see you:)

Day 74:

Tiny freshwater rope from Mikeyy and freshwater earrings from Pearl Paradise. I bought this sweet lavender rope from Mikeyy during the 2014 Ruckus. It's 35" long and the pearls are 3-4mm. The earring dangles are 11mm metallic lavender drops (posted here many times!).

Tiny freshwater rope from Mikeyy

I bought this sweet lavender rope from Mikeyy during the 2014 Ruckus

It's 35 long and the pearls are 3-4mm

Tiny freshwater rope from Mikeyy.  I bought this sweet lavender rope from Mikeyy during the 2014 Ruckus.  It's 35 long and the pearls are 3-4mm

Tiny 3-4 mm freshwater rope from Mikeyy

Tiny freshwater rope from Mikeyy and freshwater earrings from Pearl Paradise.  I bought this sweet lavender rope from Mikeyy during the 2014 Ruckus.  It's 35 long and the pearls are 3-4mm

Tiny freshwater rope from Mikeyy and freshwater earrings from Pearl Paradise.  I bought this sweet lavender rope from Mikeyy during the 2014 Ruckus.  It's 35 long and the pearls are 3-4mm

Oh wow, the luster and orient on those little pearls, and the big ones. I love it.

HI BN, those little pearls are just darling and look perfect with your earrings! I love how you can see the subtle variations in shape and color. Does the toggle stay in place, considering the strand is probably light weight?

Thank you, mrsadm!

SunSeeker, I completely forgot about earrings when I took these pictures. I didn't buy matching earrings when I bought the strand but I found a pair that is a great match and will post pics shortly. I'll see if I can add them to the above photos.

Thanks Katbran : ). Yeah, I think the sweater and necklace were meant for each other.

Thanks baby nurse, love to see them! I also admire all the colors in this strand, but I especially love the asymetric placement of the darkest pearl.

Back