365 Days of Pearls

Day 72:

Tahitian rope and earrings from Pearl Paradise. The rope is 53" long and made up of baroque 9-11mm pearls. The earrings are 11mm and set on the yellow gold romantic setting.

Tahitian rope and earrings from Pearl Paradise
tahitian pearl wrapped around wrist - pearl paradise
 The rope is 53 long and made up of baroque 9-11mm pearls
pearl paradise peacock tahitian pearl rope
made up of baroque 9-11mm pearls
Tahitian rope and earrings from Pearl Paradise
The rope is 53 long and made up of baroque 9-11mm pearls.  The earrings are 11mm and set on the yellow gold romantic setting - PearlParadise.com
peacock baroque tahitian pearls

Those are spectacular! Such gorgeous peacocks! Once again, your photography show cases them so well and shows off their brilliance!

All your pearls are so beautiful. I enjoy just looking at your photos and am happy for you

Just gorgeous peacock baroques, Baby Nurse. The luster is so intense , I need my sunglasses!

Lovely colors on your strand! I absolutely adore circled pearls....I think this is my favorite!

Thank you JP! I love drop Tahitians as well as rings and could happily have two sets of everything, ie 1 strand of peacock drops and 1 of peacock rings. 1 of silvery drops and one of silvery rings, on and on... lol

The earrings are yellow gold.

Last edited:
Wow that is one long rope ! And such fabulous pearls ...the colours !!

Thank you, Katbran! What a difference those extra 3 inches make. My multicolor Tahitian rope is exactly 50" and is just a couple inches too short to comfortably wear as a torsade.

Thank you for the nice remarks, Pareltje, hanadama, charisyl, BWeaves, Luvglitz, lmgarden, and SunSeeker!

Day 73:

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima Pearl Company and lavender fwp earrings from Pearl Paradise. The strand is 18" long and the pearls are 9-11mm. Fwp button studs are about 12.5mm.

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima Pearl Company

Orange and plum ripple pearls from Kojima Pearl Company

The strand is 18 long and the pearls are 9-11mm - Kojima

The strand is 18 long and the pearls are 9-11mm - Kojima

The strand is 18 long and the pearls are 9-11mm

Last edited:
Back