365 Days of Pearls

WOW, I've been in Dallas for the last week and not able to see this thread. The Tahitian ombre rope, Sheri's screamers, WSS pendant, rosebud rope, soufflé ring, and today's silver Tahitian rope, oh my, what beauties! But that ombre is extraordinary!!

Thought I was gonna come home to a blizzard, but only a few inches here in VA (...wiping brow!)

Pearl Dreams, love your hubbies selfie! Got to love men wearing pearls!

Baby Nurse-- that is an amazing and beautiful long strand of Tahitians. Gorgeous color and uniformity in so many pearls! Absolutely lovely on that pale aqua! PS-sunny and warm in AZ today, bless all of you digging out of the storm. 35 years in WI was enough for me!!

To JP's point amazing how nature provides these lovelies for us to enjoy. That is part of it, I believe that these gems come out of their shells ready to appreciate.

Knock me over with a feather what beautiful pearls BN. They are all so beautiful I couldn't pick just one favorite. Everyday there is just more loveliness. Thank you ;)

Ahhhhhhh .... I LOVE those blue Tahitians!!!!! Even with a thesaurus, I'll run out of adjectives long before baby nurse runs out of pearls :)

PLEASE don't trouble yourself with finding something original to say! I'm always so happy to see you here!

WOW, I've been in Dallas for the last week and not able to see this thread. The Tahitian ombre rope, Sheri's screamers, WSS pendant, rosebud rope, soufflé ring, and today's silver Tahitian rope, oh my, what beauties! But that ombre is extraordinary!!

Thought I was gonna come home to a blizzard, but only a few inches here in VA (...wiping brow!)

Pearl Dreams, love your hubbies selfie! Got to love men wearing pearls!

You're a lucky lady to have avoided that storm!

Baby Nurse-- that is an amazing and beautiful long strand of Tahitians. Gorgeous color and uniformity in so many pearls! Absolutely lovely on that pale aqua! PS-sunny and warm in AZ today, bless all of you digging out of the storm. 35 years in WI was enough for me!!

To JP's point amazing how nature provides these lovelies for us to enjoy. That is part of it, I believe that these gems come out of their shells ready to appreciate.

Yes, it's a miracle of nature that they come out of the shell so achingly beautiful.

Hello, newberry! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it. We're nearing the end but I still have a few pieces, and then there are the loose pearls...:eek:. I would love to see you put together a thread like this-- hint hint!

Hanadama , I thought of you when I posted this particular rope. "This is a color Hanadama would like..."

Day 69:

Two freshwater Keshi strands and Keshi earrings. The strands are from Catherine Cardellini.

Two freshwater Keshi strands from Catherine Cardellini

Two freshwater Keshi strands and Keshi earrings.

Two freshwater Keshi strands and Keshi earrings.

Two freshwater Keshi strands Catherine Cardellini

Wow...hard to explain the extreme luster on these! I am out of superlatives!!!!

I had a hard time capturing the iridescence in these pearls so I took the photos in dimmer lighting than I usually do. Consequently, they are probably a bit more lustrous here than they would be in more direct light.

Day 70:

Today I wore my white South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore and metallic freshwater studs from Pearl Paradise. The pendant is approximately 15.5mm and has strong blue and pink overtones. It is set on a diamond and white gold enhancer that John at Pearl Paradise tweaked for me. The studs are 7.5mm round metallic whites with pink overtones.

The gorgeous pendant pearl is the first purchase Icyjade helped me with-- a huge thank you to you, Icy!

Also thank you to Kay for helping me choose the bail during the 2016 ruckus. My enhancer is a copy of one she has.

white South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore

white South Sea pendant - Golay Singapore and metallic freshwater studs - Pearl Paradise

The pendant is approximately 15.5mm and has strong blue and pink overtones. It is set on a diamond and white gold enhancer that John at Pearl Paradise tweaked for me. The studs are 7.5mm round metallic whites with pink overtones.

South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore

Back