365 Days of Pearls

Snapped these pictures quickly during a game of Monopoly. "Mama it's YOUR turn. What are you doing in there?!" "Taking pictures, dear..."

White to Golden South Sea ombré stretch bracelet Pearl Paradise

Baby nurse - Those Golay ... lordy lordy ! They look enormous - I'm sure there are somewhere else here but I'll never find the thread. How large are they? I'm asking because the colour is quite intense and you know that's not always the case once pearls get biggish!

Gorgeous GSS bracelet!

Kay - Take care of yourself - we are here for you whenever you have the time .

Thank you, Kalmen, BAS, MSC, Floridapearl, BWeaves, Pearly-Whites, Purranha, Sue Bee, and Sea Urchin!

Hanadama, I will take a group pic of all my Tahitians once I'm done sharing. I have a lot of them but unlike the ripples, there aren't so many that I'm embarrassed to expose their sheer numbers in a group shot. Lol!

Can't wait!!!

That ombré bracelet is too gorgoeus for words!

the color gradient is so pretty. Another hug for you, KaySD. My mother also passed away recently (Dec).

What a dreamy ombre bracelet Baby Nurse! We need a new version of Monopoly ... our favorite pearl vendors replacing the utility companies ... :)

Monopearly?

Instead of buying houses, you add a pearl to a necklace on that square.

And Mr. Moneybags will be replaced with Mrs. Moneybags, who wears pearls, of course, instead of a monocle.

We'll need airplanes and boats instead of RR companies, so we can get around and visit pearl farms, on that Monopearly board :)

OOO yes. And Ruckus has to be one of the spaces on the board. I guess Mikimoto would have to be Park Place. And Majorica could be Baltic Ave.

Fun fact: My parents bought the British version of Monopoly when we lived there in the 1960s, which has completely different properties. So we would put the British board up next to the American board and go in a figure 8 around the board. The game would last for weeks. I don't think we ever finished a game. Just gave up and needed the table for something else.

BN--very pretty bracelet! I am relatively new to this, does Pearl Paradise still have connoisseur sales? I haven't seen them lately.

Back