365 Days of Pearls

Drooling all over my keyboard about that Golay strand! And it looks fantastic with the top - perfect color coordination.

WOWSERS!!! That Golay strand is TDF! The colors, insane luster and sheer size of the pearls = jaw hitting floor. Fantastic pick by Icy.

Cathy, SunSeeker, BN, thank you for the welcome back. I did miss "hanging out" with my PG friends. I will try to post regularly, but it may not be everyday as life is still pretty crazy between work and the kids. I am trustee/executor for my mom, so I am still wrapping up my duties, including final tax returns, accountings to the other beneficiaries, etc. I try to focus on the good memories, but it is still really hard at times.

Baby Nurse, I think that is my favorite strand of pearls that you own (and you have gorgeous strands). However, I love the huge size and incredible luster.

Thank you, Kalmen, BAS, MSC, Floridapearl, BWeaves, Pearly-Whites, Purranha, Sue Bee, and Sea Urchin!

Hanadama, I will take a group pic of all my Tahitians once I'm done sharing. I have a lot of them but unlike the ripples, there aren't so many that I'm embarrassed to expose their sheer numbers in a group shot. Lol!

Cathy, SunSeeker, BN, thank you for the welcome back. I did miss "hanging out" with my PG friends. I will try to post regularly, but it may not be everyday as life is still pretty crazy between work and the kids. I am trustee/executor for my mom, so I am still wrapping up my duties, including final tax returns, accountings to the other beneficiaries, etc. I try to focus on the good memories, but it is still really hard at times.

Kay, be good to yourself and move at your own pace. It is nice to see you when you do pop in:). More virtual hugs.

WOWSERS!!! That Golay strand is TDF! The colors, insane luster and sheer size of the pearls = jaw hitting floor. Fantastic pick by Icy.

Do you recall trying it on at the ruckus? There were a lot of pearls to see and try on that weekend so I don't blame you if the memory is fuzzy! I remember because it looked so regal on you!

Baby Nurse, I think that is my favorite strand of pearls that you own (and you have gorgeous strands). However, I love the huge size and incredible luster.

Luvglitz, I laughed when I read your kind response because I know you like big pearls. These are definitely right up your alley:cool:

Do you recall trying it on at the ruckus? There were a lot of pearls to see and try on that weekend so I don't blame you if the memory is fuzzy! I remember because it looked so regal on you!

Oh yes, I remember trying on that beauty, and yet the photos struck me with awe again. You do a great job of capturing the beauty of your pearls in photos. When I photograph my Tahitians, they always look gray.

Oh yes, I remember trying on that beauty, and yet the photos struck me with awe again. You do a great job of capturing the beauty of your pearls in photos. When I photograph my Tahitians, they always look gray.
I find that if I stand with a filtered light source to my back, they photograph much better. But then again if everyone knew how truly wonderful Tahitians are, they would be absurdly expensive.

Stunning Tahitians Baby Nurse ... just incredible. I love them with that soft icy mint sweater (makes me think of IcyJade :).

KaySD, just take your time, that is such a hard job ... Walter and I have been helping a close relative do this ever since New Year, and it feels like we've barely begun. When you need a boost, visit us for a hug when you can; you are loved here.

Thanks, Cathy and JerseyPearl!

Day 57:

Today I wore my golden South Sea ombré stretch bracelet. I bought it from Pearl Paradise a few years ago during a connoisseur sale.

Today I wore my golden South Sea ombré stretch bracelet from Pearl Paradis

Last edited:
Back