365 Days of Pearls

Ah, here they are...when I first laid eyes on your hg ripples it was lust at first sight!! I knew I had to have one...looking forward to the post of your second strand! Your white/ lavender fireball, gss strand - all so inspirational!!!!

Lmgarden, I thought long and hard when I bought these ripples and I almost didn't get them. I stayed up very late that night obsessing re whether I should buy," They're gorgeous but they're very expensive. I need to save money for the upcoming ruckus but if I don't buy these, they'll be the ones that got away." On and on it went. Well, sometimes your pearls find you, whether your ready or not!

Day 53:

Today I wore my Tahitian and white South Sea stretch bracelet from Pearl Paradise. The pearls range in size from 9-10mm. I've gotten a lot of wear out of this bracelet!

Tahitian and white South Sea stretch bracelet from Pearl Paradise

Easter egg bracelet! Now that's what I want to find in my basket ;)

Thanks, MSC! I'll wear them more often and post them for you, either here or the "pearls in action" thread.

Please do! I'm going to be doing a lot of vicarious living till I can find my own special version...

It really is hard to be selective, especially if you just generally love pearls. I bought from almost every special PP had for a long time and then had to slow down in order to afford a handful of pricier, special pieces. It's definitely a challenge.

I know it's really hard to be selective. If my budget were not limited I would buy all the pretty pearls I see. I'm a sucker for colorful and lustrous pearls. The problem is that the list of my favorite vendors is also getting longer. And the sales... they are so tempting. And when I see your collection I have to put myself much under control or I would start plundering my bank account sooner than later LOL.

MSC :eek:

Pareltje, I get it. Bear in mind that I've been collecting for a long time. Focus on what you want most.

Day 54:

Keshi petal freshwater pearl necklace from Catherine Cardellini and freshwater pearl drops.

Keshi petal freshwater pearl necklace from Catherine Cardellini

Keshi petal freshwater pearl necklace from Catherine Cardellini and freshwater pearl drops

Keshi petal freshwater pearl necklace from Catherine Cardellini and freshwater pearl drops

Last edited by a moderator:
What a flippy little necklace. I wasn't wild about it until you showed it worn. Now I'm in love. I like that she ended the petals and strung rounds right at the point where the petals would have driven me crazy. A very good design.

I also love your drop earrings.

I'm a bit late to posting since I had data loading issues with the site during the weekend?

BN LUV LUV LUV your Holy Grail strand. And as much as I also really like all the other ripples you have posted, the side by side comparison actually further showcased JUST HOW METALLIC your HG strand is. Amazingly stunning. Your and Lmgarden's HG strands are by far 2 of my favorites. <3

Yes, the purple edge makes this fireball special. Its mummy was a creative mollusk!

And the goldens. I never thought I'd own a strand like this (insert starry eyes emoji). Thank you Icyjade!!

View attachment 49097

BN, your whole collection is amazing. That golden strand made me drool on my keyboard. The combo of color, luster and those gorgeous overtones is simply spectacular.

Thank you, Pearl Dreams, Katbran, MSC, Jersey Pearl, Pearly-Whites, and moneymeister! The orient on the pretty petals is what drew me to this necklace. Sometimes we're let down because a new purchase doesn't look anything like it did in pictures. Wasn't the case with this strand!

What a flippy little necklace. I wasn't wild about it until you showed it worn. Now I'm in love. I like that she ended the petals and strung rounds right at the point where the petals would have driven me crazy. A very good design.

I also love your drop earrings.

I don't think she actually mentioned the comfort issue for this strand but I remember reading it in the description of similar strands of hers, the placement of smooth pearls along the neck so the "pokey" ones don't poke.

The drop earrings are the same pink ones I've worn many times in previous pics. Really versatile (and I *need* more earrings lol).

Back