365 Days of Pearls

That is one amazing pendant..I love the way it's dipped it's little toes into the purple ink pot ! Glorious! And love the use of the two colour singles with it.
As for Souffles...I didn't notice any shortage in September..they seemed to have stacks of the matched necklace pearls. I didn't really look for any as I have a couple in a bag somewhere from two years ago...but I assume there were some bags of loose ones around since there were so many necklaces.

BN, That is a wonderful play of color off of the purple and the white with the two accent pearls. It looks great and is so creative. It looks great with white and I would imagine purple. The fireball is wonderful how it looks dipped in purple!!

I contacted Pearl Paradise looking for a few souffles and they only had one available, so I do believe there is a scarcity.

Thanks, Pearly! Yes, that bit of purple makes it very unique and is what drew me in.

What a shame about the soufflés! Perhaps you could ask to be put on their shopping list since they're headed to HK (PP, Pearlescence...)

BN, that is one amazing fireball pendant! I love how it graduates from white to purple...you know I want to put that on a strand of teeny tiny stones that ombre from purple to white. And those earrings are so lustrous.

And on a side note, is that top from Free People? If so I have that one too....

Purr, I haven't tried that product, but off to Amazon to look it up.

I'm picturing this in my head and it's gorgeous! What an eye you have!

No, nothing as interesting as Free People. Still, it has a good, Pearl-friendly neckline:eek:

Love your collection! Really like that tinge of purple at the end of the fireball tail.
And those goldens... I still remember thinking 'those are the ones' when I first saw them. It's really one of a kind.... haven't seen anything like that strand in the last few fairs I've visited.

Oh I love this piece! And what a special pearl, I haven't seen anything like it! The design really highlights the wonderful purple and white colouration.

Potato water ! Now that's a new one ! I will definitely need to try it ! I missed a few bits to this thread and just went back to re -read it .

JP - good to know about the cleaning cloth .. I have the yellow and a blue ..no pink . Interesting that it creates a Matt finish . I'll have to find one and try it.

You definitely should get the wire replaced . I'm sure it was a mistake. One doesn't mix in lesser metals without notice. And I agree about not immersing the Soufflé...I don't know that they would get smelly ..but why take a chance ! . Lol

That is one amazing pendant..I love the way it's dipped it's little toes into the purple ink pot ! Glorious! And love the use of the two colour singles with it.
As for Souffles...I didn't notice any shortage in September..they seemed to have stacks of the matched necklace pearls. I didn't really look for any as I have a couple in a bag somewhere from two years ago...but I assume there were some bags of loose ones around since there were so many necklaces.

Thanks, Katbran. If I'm remembering correctly, I got this pendant back when PP had a connoisseur sale. John made quite a few with the accent pearls. Really irresistible pieces!

So no shortage of soufflés this past September-- fantastic! There's hope for those who'd like to add these beauties to their collections!

Love your collection! Really like that tinge of purple at the end of the fireball tail.
And those goldens... I still remember thinking 'those are the ones' when I first saw them. It's really one of a kind.... haven't seen anything like that strand in the last few fairs I've visited.

Yes, the purple edge makes this fireball special. Its mummy was a creative mollusk!

And the goldens. I never thought I'd own a strand like this (insert starry eyes emoji). Thank you Icyjade!!

Golden South Sea pearls

Another stunning necklace, BN!! Your metallic ripples are perfectly suited for your hair and skin tones, not to mention your peach top. Beautiful!

Those HG pearls are killer. I've been avoiding this forum for a few days because I know I'll be tempted to buy more pearls. I should stop hoarding and start becoming more selective...

I'm officially obsessed with your white and lavender fireball pendant!

Those goldens are so so good too; what inspiration :)

Thanks, MSC! I'll wear them more often and post them for you, either here or the "pearls in action" thread.

Ah, here they are...when I first laid eyes on your hg ripples it was lust at first sight!! I knew I had to have one...looking forward to the post of your second strand! Your white/ lavender fireball, gss strand - all so inspirational!!!!

Those HG pearls are killer. I've been avoiding this forum for a few days because I know I'll be tempted to buy more pearls. I should stop hoarding and start becoming more selective...

It really is hard to be selective, especially if you just generally love pearls. I bought from almost every special PP had for a long time and then had to slow down in order to afford a handful of pricier, special pieces. It's definitely a challenge.

Back