365 Days of Pearls

Thanks Pearly Whites!
BN, I love the keshi piece....I recently did a necklace using iolite beads and a silver-blue Tahitian...I almost opted for Tanzies...now I'm thinking I need to use some!

That sounds beautiful, JP! I'm going to have to look through your shop again for the eye candy:eek:

Adorable. I remember looking at Catherine's web site a few years ago, and just loving her designs with the different shapes of CFW pearls, and especially these keshi. In my next life l hope to have coloring which actually looks good wearing them. In the meantime thanks for wearing these for us and sharing the photos of your amazing collection.

Oooh, I just love this one, baby nurse. That off center blue lavender pearl slays me! The earrings are so delightful and whimsical.

The amazing variety of your pearl collection is just spectacular! You do justice to every shape, size and color.

I'm enjoying your thread SO much, baby nurse!!!

I have been eyeing the one CC has now much like this for some time!

This is spectacular and once again, your photography and presentation is so wonderful!

You are most welcome, Red! Thank you kindly:eek:

Katbran, I'd love to see a pic of it. I bought this one after admiring all the sold ones!

Thank you, Cathy! I looked at the thread I have on this piece and thought "Why did I not just use the pictures from that thread. They are SO much prettier than these!" I'm glad you like it : )

Thank you BWeaves (always enjoy hearing from you).

Hello, BAS and thank you! Yes there is every type of pearl here lol. I'm so glad you're enjoying it.

Thank you, pattye! Yep, the pastels and that bit of blue are pretty much what sold me on this piece.

I have been eyeing the one CC has now much like this for some time!

This is spectacular and once again, your photography and presentation is so wonderful!

Thank you, Pearly. All the ones she has like this are so pretty. She had a pink one that I'd had my eye on forever until one day it sold! That's what motivated me to finally buy this one.

Share a pic if you decide to buy the one she has now!

Two!! A pic of the two please? I know her pearls so well I bet I'll recognize them (red-faced emoti)!

This thread makes me come back again and again. So many beautiful pearls. They always succeed to make my day a beautiful day.

Ooh, I love that! The combination is so nice. I've looked at her site and just get overwhelmed.

That's wonderful to hear, Pareltje:eek:

Thank you, MSC and JerseyPearl!

Thanks, Sue Bee! Her site is huge-- I've spent hours (happily) surfing through it. There is a search function which helps narrow things down.

Day 60:

Today I'm wearing my golden South Sea pendant and studs. The pendant pearl is 14 mm and set on Hisano's little h diamond bail finding. I bought the pearl from Golay Singapore with Icyjade's help (thank you, Icy!) The stud pearls are about 11mm and I purchased them from Mickeyy at the 2014 ruckus.

golden South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore

The pendant pearl is 14 mm and set on Hisano's little h diamond bail finding

Wearing golden South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore

golden South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore on bust

golden South Sea pendant from Golay Singapore closeup

golden South Sea pendant and studs

The stud pearls are about 11mm and I purchased them from Mikeyy at the 2014 ruckus

Golay South Sea pearl pendant

Last edited:
Back