365 Days of Pearls

For me, that's the ultimate GSS pearl, baby nurse. It has everything ... luster, color, plump but graceful BIG shape, and those glorious overtones ... WOW!

My condolences and cyber hugs, Kay and Sue. I know how overwhelming it can be to manage all that you have going on right now.

Cathy and BWeaves, this is HILARIOUS!! Love Monopearly lol!!

Here is a pic of the woman who invented Monopoly (originally thought to have been created by Charles Darrow). My kids were asking when the game was created, by whom etc so I did a quick search with my iPhone. Sharing this because her story's interesting AND she's wearing pearls.

View attachment 49283

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/business/behind-monopoly-an-inventor-who-didnt-pass-go.html

Love this!!

I just showed my husband the pictures of this golden to let him know what to look for. He was OMG!

I think that I see every color of the rainbow in there. What a stunner!

Those studs are beautiful, but that pendant is the real prize! Icy did a great job. I'm definitely getting a budget for her next year, she's got the eye.

Thank you, Pearly-Whites, Cathy, SunSeeker, Red, kalmen, Katbran, Pearl Dreams, Sea Urchin, MSC, Pareltje, and BWeaves!

Day 61:

This is my sterling silver and diamond freshwater tassel necklace. I purchased it from Pearl Paradise a few years ago when they had a Great Gatsby themed special.

Hisano made this delicate piece and I really enjoy it because of its elegant design and the constant motion of the tassels. I love to look down at it and play with the little pearls! Its probably my most fun piece.

The silver parts are tarnished and I think gives it a nice vintage feel. Diamonds are surprisingly sparkly; I've included a blurry picture which sort of shows this.

The rope is 32" and made up of 4mm pearls. The tiny tassel pearls are 2mm and each end with two 4mm pearls and a 5mm pearl. The tassel is 3 1/4" long.

I'm wearing the necklace with my Pearl Paradise 9.5-10mm metallic freshwater studs.

terling silver and diamond freshwater tassel necklace from Pearl Paradise

terling silver and diamond freshwater tassel close up

Wearing terling silver and diamond freshwater tassel necklace from Pearl Paradise

Close up of the tassel

The photograph titled Whee! is exactly how I feel when I look at this necklace! Like a dancer kicking up her skirts :) That tassel certainly has the magic touch of Hisano, doesn't it ??? Wonderful, baby nurse!

Back