365 Days of Pearls

That is adorable! I love the bail, love the pearl, love the beads ... sigh :)

Thanks, Cathy and MSC ! I really like the bead cap as well, so ornate and pretty. I think it may be vermeil yellow gold? I've had it for a few years and it's remained as bright yellow as the day I bought it.

This pendant and the Keshi "tin cup" from a few days ago were purchased as a set. I posted them separately because I'm going to be running out of individual pieces to post soon ; ). I took some pics of the two together and will add them to yesterday's posting.

baby nurse! I love your tahitian necklace! Amazing GREEN pearl! So lusterose!

I love both those necklaces. Every time I see pearls with tiny gemstone beads my heart beats a little faster.

Yes, same here! These are the only two I have and I'd like to invest in more.

Thanks, Pearly-Whites!

Day 62:

Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise and little blue baroque akoya studs from Hisano at little h. I will update information re sizes when I locate receipt.

Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise on bust

Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise laid flat

Wearing Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise

Close up Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise

Baroque akoya two row necklace natural color

I ran out of daylight so took the next group of pictures under fluorescent lighting; colors are more intense. They are not this dark in real life.

Colorful silver-blue and pink overtone baroque akoya pearls

Natural-color baroque akoya pearl strand

Baroque akoya strand wrapped around wrist

Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise and little blue baroque akoya studs from Hisano at little h

Double strand of blue baroque akoya from Pearl Paradise and little blue baroque akoya studs from Hisano at little h

Natural color baroque akoya

Hey pearl twin! Your BBA strands are just glowing on you. They look fantastic with that sweater. I have not worn mine in a while, but you have inspired me to dig my BBA double strand out of the drawer.

Wow, these are stunning. I am a sucker for blue pearls and these are incredible.

Back