365 Days of Pearls

You are officially killing me here. You know I adore that double. Sigh.

Hey pearl twin! Your BBA strands are just glowing on you. They look fantastic with that sweater. I have not worn mine in a while, but you have inspired me to dig my BBA double strand out of the drawer.

Hello right back, pearl twin! Yes, I remember your double being part of the same lot that mine came from. I think it was one of the first things we talked about when we met in 2014:eek:. I hope you do get yours out and wear them!

Haha, I picked the sweater that would bring out the most blue and this was it : )

another beautiful pearl and sweater pairing! and loved the tiny gemstone necklaces from Sarah

Thank you, Hanadama, Pareltje, Floridapearl, MSC, kalmen, BWeaves, JerseyPearl, Sue Bee, Pearly-Whites, and SunSeeker!

Thanks Katbran-- yes they are Vietnamese.

You are officially killing me here. You know I adore that double. Sigh.

Sorry, BAS! But as you have that INCREDIBLE blue madama strand with which to comfort yourself, I won't feel too badly : )

I have BBA on PP's wishlist for a while now. And I always say I want them intense blue with crazy rose overtone JUST LIKE BABYNURSE'S!!! But of course it is still an active wishlist item. *sigh*

Ahh! It's a shame that it's taken so long but I'm sure that they are on the horizon!

Day 63:

Today I wore a very special strand of Catherine Cardellini ripples and matching earrings. Without this piece I would not likely have met and become friends with BAS. She owned the pearls, I fell in love with them, and she sold them to me. Our friendship took off!

The necklace is 16.5" long and pearls range in size from 11mm to 17mm.

On to the pictures!

very special strand of Catherine Cardellini ripples

The necklace is 16.5 long and pearls range in size from 11mm to 17mm

Catherine Cardellini ripples

very special strand of Catherine Cardellini ripples and matching earrings

very special strand of Catherine Cardellini ripples and matching earrings

What a special strand of pearls! Love the story and they look beautiful on you too. You have so many strands of ripples! Do you love all of them or do some get neglected?

Aah, and that's how it all started. If I remember correctly, I sent you a picture of me mailing them at the post office! Feels like a lifetime ago...

Back