365 Days of Pearls

Aah, and that's how it all started. If I remember correctly, I sent you a picture of me mailing them at the post office! Feels like a lifetime ago...

I'd forgotten about that picture!

It's been 3.5 years--yes, it certainly does feel like a lifetime ago!

"This could be the start of a beautiful friendship" :) Lovely, ladies!

Wonderful description, Katbran! "...soft gold dusted colours."

Day 64:

Tahitian color-graduated rope and earrings from Golay Singapore. The rope is 36" long and made up of 10-11mm baroques. Earrings are 10-11mm rounds.

Icyjade helped me with both of these purchases.

Tahitian color-graduated rope from Golay Singapore

The rope is 36 long and made up of 10-11mm baroques

There we go. Love this piece. The graduation and the shapes are magnificent. Such a visual treat.

I wasn't sure which earrings would complement best. The studs are the Golay ones and the silver drops are from Pearl Paradise. Both looked nice but I chose the studs. I thought the deeper color created a better color balance (note to self: buy more Tahitian earrings!)

The studs are the Golay ones and the silver drops are from Pearl Paradise

Both looked nice but I chose the studs

the silver drops are from Pearl Paradise

Golay Tahitian necklace and earrings

I'm borrowing these last three pictures from the thread I have on this rope. They are nicer than the ones I just took:rolleyes:

Color-graduated Tahitian pearl strand - Golay

Note to self ... "figure out how to get a long ombre Tahitian rope". Baby Nurse, this is one of my favorites, and incredibly beautiful!!!

Be still, my heart... I could stare at your neck all day long with that stunning ombre necklace, BN.

This is my absolute favourite. The colours are stunning and the design is perfection. Fingers crossed I'll own something like this one day!

That necklace is absolutely exquisite. I'm enjoying seeing all of the photos of your fabulous collection, BN!

Amazing multicolor strand! Really great idea! Some necklaces in one!

Back