365 Days of Pearls

I just realized I had no pic wearing the strand and earring so here it is (feeling lazy and it almost didn't get done). Grey sweater appears yellowish because of the fluorescent lighting. The other pics are in natural light.

Wearing Catherine Cardellini ripples

Catherine Cardellini ripples

Ooh the colours are wonderful! I can't see the blemishes at all!

Those colors are amazing, and cancels out any blemishes - I can see why you bought it!

Lol--hanadama, I admit that I turned certain pearls so that their best side was showing! You are seeing the real thing on my neck though. I can't tell or don't notice blemishes when I'm wearing them.

Lmgarden, I feel badly even mentioning the blemishes. Like I'm being unfaithful to my first love. But tastes evolve and I do still love these for their amazing metallic luster/overtones.

I'm late ... I'm late ... I'm late :) I may also have been mistaken about which of baby nurse's ripples are my favorite lol ...

right side up Catherine Cardellini ripplesP.jpgCatherine Cardellini ripples setWearing ripple pearl strandRipple pearl strand pink sweaterRipple pearl strand on a bust

Thanks! I would love to keep bees. My brother in law has one of those new hives where you just turn the tap and the honey comes out.

The luster and color cancel the blemish. In fact, I didn't notice the blemish until I read your explanation, BN. Just my opinion, the blemish makes them look like genuine Kasumi pearls, which often have similar type of blemish.

Cathy--not late at all. Thank you, again.

That sounds marvelous, Sue Bee.

Good point, Pareltje.

It does, MSC. I hadn't noticed until now.

Thanks, trulyviolet, I'm glad to hear it : )

Wow, those ripples are gorgeous with the gray or pink or on the white background. Just lovely. Thanks for the eye candy. This thread really cheers up the dead of winter. :)

You're welcome, Sea Urchin : )

Day 39:

Today I wore my Sheri's Screamers strand and studs from Pearl Paradise. The strand is made up of 6.5-8.5mm graduated metallic freshwater pearls. The studs are 9-10mm metallic fwp. I've shared 2 other single metallic white strands. This one has the sharpest luster and is the only graduated one. I love this set!

Sheri's Screamers strand and studs from Pearl Paradise

Sheri's Screamers metallic strand from Pearl Paradise

Sheri's Screamers strand

Metallic white pearl strand with earrings

For her own piece of mind, I hope baby nurse gets her computer fixed. For my own selfish persepective ... twice as much time gazing at her lovely pearls and sweater matches :) Here again:

The strand is made up of 6.5-8.5mm graduated metallic freshwater pearls. The studs are 9-10mm metallic fwp.The strand is made up of 6.5-8.5mm graduated metallic freshwater pearls. The studs are 9-10mm metallic fwp.The strand is made up of 6.5-8.5mm graduated metallic freshwater pearls. The studs are 9-10mm metallic fwp.The strand is made up of 6.5-8.5mm graduated metallic freshwater pearls. The studs are 9-10mm metallic fwp.The strand is made up of 6.5-8.5mm graduated metallic freshwater pearlsSheri's Screamers strand

My own beautiful Sheri's Screamers now grace my daughter's lovely neck. She is a minimalist incredibly busy lady, who wears little jewelry and likes no fuss ... and she wears those Screamers often. I thank Sheri every time I see her wearing them, for bringing joy to both of us :)

It. Drives. Me. Nuts to see them upside down and sideways. Yes, I hope the computer is fixed soon, too! In the meantime, thank you Cathy!

Thanks Sea Urchin! I live in sweaters most of the year so my collection of them is "solid" lol!

Back