365 Days of Pearls

Oh, I'm so glad Pearly-Whites!

Day 35:

Today I wore my custom souffle pearl ring from Hisano. The pearl is 14 x 15mm, ring size is 4 1/2, and shank is 14kt yellow gold. BAS kindly helped choose this pearl in person for me.

View attachment 48483

View attachment 48484

View attachment 48485

View attachment 48486

View attachment 48487

View attachment 48488

View attachment 48489

View attachment 48490
i think i like the odd shapes so much more especially for a ring then the rounds.....
this is wonderful and just so interesting to look at

Amti-- my blues, complete with tears, channelling your blues (meant to make you laugh)! And thank you for the birthday wishes.

View attachment 48422

omgomgomgomgomg
one day i will have a strand like this....*i'm hoping before i'm too old and decrepit
to keep them on my neck

Amti-- my blues, complete with tears, channelling your blues (meant to make you laugh)! And thank you for the birthday wishes.

View attachment 48422

Day 32:

Pearl Paradise blue baroque akoya strand and earrings. The strand is 18" long and made up of 9.5-10mm pearls. The little earring studs are from Hisano and are about 6mm.

View attachment 48395

View attachment 48396

View attachment 48397

View attachment 48398

View attachment 48399

View attachment 48400

View attachment 48401

View attachment 48402

View attachment 48403

and now i want blues as well....................

oye

i got the i wants and the gimmes.............

View attachment 48422

Thank you everyone for the kind remarks!

Day 25:

I am wearing my Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand, and freshwater pearl dangles. The fireballs are roughly 25mm x 18mm, down to 21mm x 12mm and the rounds are 10-11mm. The strand is 18" long.

View attachment 48029

View attachment 48030

View attachment 48031

View attachment 48032

View attachment 48033

View attachment 48034

View attachment 48035

i don't remember ever seeing this of yours

*sorry everyone, i just really am getting back and i missed everyone and everything!

Day 36:

Thank you to everyone for the recovery wishes. My little guy was definitely feeling better today! Computer is still broken but I'm posting from my iPad. A picture or two may be sideways but Cathy has promised to come to the rescue :eek:

These are Catherine Cardellini ripple pearls. They're light gold, really lustrous and one of my favorite ripple strands.

Smeagol our studio cat.Our studio

Catherine Cardellini ripple pearls on bust

Catherine Cardellini ripple pearls on neck

Catherine Cardellini ripple pearls necklace earring set

Catherine Cardellini ripple pearls set

Catherine Cardellini ripple pearls

Sigh, clearly my iPad has a sense of humor. Pics never come out like this when uploaded from the computer.

Colors in the strand are very similar to the soufflé ring from previous post.

Colors in the strand are very similar to the soufflé ring

HUGE, scary sideways hand!

Cathy is so right, BN...beautiful in any direction!! Love the luster and color! I use my iPad all the time, I don't know why my pics don't flip...famous last words!

Thanks Cathy for your help. Now we can enjoy BN's fabulous ripples.

Just gorgeous. You're definitely a go big or go home type of gal. They look amazing on you.

Cathy is so right, BN...beautiful in any direction!! Love the luster and color! I use my iPad all the time, I don't know why my pics don't flip...famous last words!

I think it has to do with how I hold my iPhone when I take pics. If the phone is sideways or upside down, I can of course rotate the pic before I upload it to PG but then I think it flips back to how it originally was. Just a guess.

I love fixing photos :) These creamy gold iridescent ripples are my favorite of all; the way the overtones show on the pearls is extraordinary!

Thank you, kalmen, Pareltje, BWeaves, and Katbran!

Cathy, I'm glad you like them! As I said they're one of my favorites with really pretty luster and overtones and nice shapes. I take so many pictures, I usually end up with a few that I really like but for some reason I wasn't able to capture just how pretty these are.

Back