365 Days of Pearls

Happy Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Happy Birthday

Last edited:
Ah, yes just saw that! Happy birthday, BN!! I wonder if you'll receive more beautiful pearls for your birthday??

Beautiful pearly cake, Cathy! I love it :eek:

Lmgarden, wouldn't that be the best? Nope no new pearls on the horizon. Thanks to this thread I'm rediscovering the ones I'd forgotten I had!

A very very Happy Birthday BN. Hope it is a very special one for you. I so love this thread being able to see such outstanding examples of perfection every day!

Aww-- thank you, newberry!

Yesterday my 8 year old came up to me and said "Mama. I have the BEST news, you are going to be so happy. Tomorrow is your birthday!!!" Then he did a happy dance at the prospect of cake.

LOL out of the mouth of babes. Sons are so very precious. Hope he enjoyed your cake today ;)

Haha!! Yes, he poured half a jar of sprinkles on top and announced "Done!"

Aww-- thank you, newberry!

Yesterday my 8 year old came up to me and said "Mama. I have the BEST news, you are going to be so happy. Tomorrow is your birthday!!!" Then he did a happy dance at the prospect of cake.

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday, BN! I just binge read the last 30 pages and am enjoying ogling your stunning collection.

Here are the comparison pics of the two metallic strands.

Bottom one is 7-7.5mm with sharper luster and strong pink overtone, a bit off round.

Top is 7.5-8mm, softer luster, more white, rounder.

Bottom one is 7-7.5mm with sharper luster and strong pink overtone, a bit off round.  Top is 7.5-8mm, softer luster, more white, rounder - pearl paradise

Bottom one is 7-7.5mm with sharper luster and strong pink overtone, a bit off round.  Top is 7.5-8mm, softer luster, more white, rounder.

I hate to say this but with my bad eyes and astigmatism they both look round to me. Both are stunning.

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday, BN! I just binge read the last 30 pages and am enjoying ogling your stunning collection.

Hello, KaySD!! It's so nice to see you! And thank you for the kind words :eek:

I'm sorry-- no pearly pictures tonight. Today I made cake. I'll post a lot tomorrow though!

I'm sorry-- no pearly pictures tonight. Today I made cake. I'll post a lot tomorrow though!

Happy birthday, BN. Aww yummy chocolate cake. And beautiful metallic pearls.

Aah, chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I can't tell you how much I'd enjoy a piece with my morning coffee before heading to work with the little ones.

Happiest of Birthdays with many happy returns!!!

Thanks for the pearl comparison. They really do look quite different, but only when right next to each other.

And happy birthday! Your cake story is adorable.

Chocolate cake is the best. Happy Birthday!

Back