365 Days of Pearls

WOW baby nurse, the lustre on that souffle is unreal!! It looks like molten metal.

That soufflé!! Argh!! I can't get over the metallic luster and gorgeous colours. It's a masterpiece. The earrings are beautiful too. I can't get enough of Metallics!

Lol, same here! I think souffle pearls were kind of a new "thing" back in 2013 because PP had a lot of them available during their Black Friday sale and they sold like hot cakes. That's when I bought this one.

The luster and colors on that set are unearthly beautiful! The biggest treat on this thread is our friend Baby Nurse's ability to wear any color ... it's like opening a rainbow every day :).

Thank you for the kind words, BWeaves, MSC, JerseyPearl, Pearly-Whites, Pareltje, and Karman!

You give me more credit than I deserve, Cathy, but I'll take it!

Woah the luster is amazing. I hope to one day see a soufflé in real life

Day 29:

Large Kojima Pearl freshwater strand. The strand is made up of 11-14.5mm dyed lavender pearls and the earrings are 9mm metallic pink freshwater pearls.

Large Kojima Pearl freshwater strand

earrings are 9mm metallic pink freshwater pearls

Large Kojima strand with earrings are 9mm metallic pink freshwater pearls

Large Kojima strand with earrings are 9mm metallic pink freshwater pearls

Well, okay, we'll give the credit to good genes that work with all colors, and we're the lucky beneficiaries :)

Thank you, Pareltje and MSC. They're happiest with this shade of lavender sweater or grey.

Back