365 Days of Pearls

I remember being shown those Burmese pearls. I remember saying I didn't need those. I remember being an idiot lol. I remember my friend being smarter than me :) Classic and incredibly lovely, Baby Nurse!

You and me both, sister. Those Burmese are stunners as earrings. O.k., I'm wearing my Burmese ring today. The best I can do. You are an inspiration, baby nurse!

Now I remember Red was smarter than me lol. I did not NEED the Burmese ... and it fills me with joy that my dear pearl sisters get to wear them, and I get to admire them!

Love those SS pearls... the color, the luster, the beautiful simplicity...sigh...

This is such a beautiful and classic combination. It really allows the beauty of the pearls to "shine". So nicely done.

I love those Burmese studs...I was very tempted at the time. But with 5 shopping bags of pearls..it's hard to justify buying much lol But those studs are stunners ! And the colourful ringed Tahitians..beautiful..the colours on those .. amazing. Everything you could wish for in ringed pearls !

When you have a ton of pearls, it is tough to justify more. I'd been wanting a pair of these and wasn't sure when they'd come along again so I grabbed them. I also wanted one for a ring but I held back on that purchase. It's on my short list though!

I remember being shown those Burmese pearls. I remember saying I didn't need those. I remember being an idiot lol. I remember my friend being smarter than me :) Classic and incredibly lovely, Baby Nurse!

We've all had that experience, Cathy! I'm thinking of those fantastic Kojima rosebud Tahitians you bought a year or two ago. Possibly my favorite of your collection. I saw them and paused to think about them a second two long while you wisely hit "order" !

Thank you, Red, MSC, hanadama, lmgarden, Pearly-Whites, and JerseyPearl !

Sometimes it's nice to wear something light and simple.

Red, that ring of yours is so unique and beautiful. All of your pieces are like that.

Day 22:

Today I wore my Kojima apricot rosebud rope and Pearl Paradise drops. The rope is 35" long and the pearls range in size from 8 to 9mm. The drops are 10-11mm metallic color-shifting freshwater drops. No sun today so I took pics in fluorescent lighting.

Kojima apricot rosebud rope

Kojimapricotrosebud17.jpg

Freshwater metallic drop pearl earrings from Pearl Paradise

Rose bud strand with metallic freshwater drop earrings

Wearing Kojima rosebud strand with PearlParadise metallic drops

Kojima apricot rosebud pearl strand

BabyNurse, those are beautiful! How heavy do your earrings feel when you wear them?

BabyNurse, those are beautiful! How heavy do your earrings feel when you wear them?

Today's drops are very light. I usually don't notice them until I move my head and then I feel the slightest movement of pearl swinging. I rarely wear earrings and these don't bother me at all.

Lovely rosebuds but the drops!!! They are absolutely gorgeous!

I love those drops! You have the most fabulous collection and this thread is such a treat. :)

Katbran, thanks! The rosebuds are a nice mix of apricot/peach/pink/lavender. And were it not for this thread, I would not be matching up earrings and strands-- I'd just pull on the strand. So, I have a deeper appreciation for the earrings now, too!

Thank you, Pareltje! That is one of my favorite things about rosebuds-- how iridescent they are.

Thanks, hanadama, and MSC! They match a lot of what I have so I'm going to wear them more often.

Hiya Icyjade! Thank you kindly, and I can say same thing about anything you post:)

Back