365 Days of Pearls

That's a really lovely combination, Baby Nurse !

Giant rosebuds ... we maintain the illusion they were my Christmas gift from Walter ... he hit the buy button ... after an hour or 2 of help from me and angel Sarah. Listening to Sarah walk him through that after he banished me to the kitchen so I'd be surprised still makes me laugh. He did a bit better this year; managed to steal my PP points to apply LOL. That little ball of sunshine is lighting up my finger via FedEx today, in all the monsoon, as are your rosebuds!

Those drops are spectacular! The reflection is so sharp I can actually see you taking a picture of them! And the color...wow!

Thank you! I have a new appreciation for them, Pearly-Whites:)

Day 23:

36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h and drop earrings from Pearl Paradise. The rope is made up of 5-6mm silver pistachio akoya and the drops are 10-11mm pink metallic color-shifting freshwater drops.

36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h

36-inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h

36 inch silver-pistachio akoya rope from Hisano at little h

36-inch, silver-pistachio akoya rope from Hisano at little h

Pistachio akoya akoya rope from Hisano at little h

Wearing 36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h

36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h close up

close up 36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h

pearl paradise metallic drops

wearing 36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h with pearl paradise metallic drops

36 inch akoya rope from Hisano at little h with pearl paradise metallic drops

I lied the other day. THIS is my favorite combination of pearls. Those pistachios. Those drops. ADOPT ME! I'm past the awkward, obnoxious teenager phase, I think. BN. You look gorgeous in those pearls.

I absolutely love these pistachio akoyas. Unusual perfection :)

BN, these may very well be my favorites (so far)!!! I love all your natural color akoyas!!!

Thank you everyone for your kind and enthusiastic comments!

Day 24:

Today I'm wearing my Catherine Cardellini ripples. The strand pearls range in size from roughly 13mm down to 10mm, and it's length is 19". The earrings are 10mm fireballs. Stormy weather today so I took pics with fluorescent lights on. I think that intensifies overtones but I'm not sure so I'll take more when we get good natural light.

First 3 photos are Catherine's and are from her website www.catherinecardellini.com

Large Silver Blue Purple Metallic Ripple Freshwater Pearl Necklace - Sylvie

Catherine Cardellini ripples

Catherine Cardellini ripples

Following pictures are my own

Catherine Cardellini ripples - my photo

Catherine Cardellini ripples my photo

Catherine Cardellini ripples my photo

Catherine Cardellini ripples close up

Catherine Cardellini ripples on bust

Catherine Cardellini ripples close up on bust

Catherine Cardellini ripples with 10 mm fireball earrings

wearing Catherine Cardellini ripples with 10 mm fireball earrings

I never like ripples until I see them on one of the PG forum members, and then I love them. These are just gorgeous. Amazing orient!

Back