365 Days of Pearls

gorgeous colours and I agree with MSC the cool tones are very interesting.

Oh my!! Those fireballs!! I love them!

The fireballs are so cute on you! I remember one especially looks like a Pokemon character to my eye (speaking as the mother of a man who was obsessed with Pokemon cards as a boy).

Thank you everyone for the kind remarks!

Day 25:

I am wearing my Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand, and freshwater pearl dangles. The fireballs are roughly 25mm x 18mm, down to 21mm x 12mm and the rounds are 10-11mm. The strand is 18" long.

Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand

Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand Close up

Wearing Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand

The fireballs are roughly 25mm x 18mm, down to 21mm x 12mm and the rounds are 10-11mm

Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand, and freshwater pearl dangles

Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand, and freshwater pearl dangles

When I was done taking pictures, I changed sweaters and realized the pearls looked great with that one as well. So I changed earrings and took more pictures. The earrings are 11-12mm champagne golden South Sea pearls from Golay Singapore.

11-12mm champagne golden South Sea pearls from Golay Singapore

11-12mm champagne golden South Sea pearls from Golay Singapore, Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand

Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand, 11-12mm champagne golden South Sea pearls from Golay Singapore

11-12mm champagne golden South Sea pearls from Golay Singapore Catherine Cardellini fireball and freshwater round strand

Looking through the pictures, I noticed black gunk which I think is related to the golden beads between pearls. Unfortunately, I didn't notice until after I'd taken a 100 pictures. I hope it wasn't too distracting! I'll be giving these pearls a good soak and scrub.

Sigh... one of the pearly skills I need to learn is how to buy from Golay :)

Gorgeous set BN! I absolutely love the overtones and metallic luster of your CC pearls. And your golden SSP are perfection. I would love to visit Golay one day!

Years ago I read in one of my pearl books to never string pearls with gold beads because they would turn the pearls black. I've only had pearls strung with real gold beads and I've never had a problem, but I've been careful to stay away from gold colored beads, just in case.

The pearls are gorgeous, but again, I'm distracted by your lovely sweaters. I never wear a princess length pearl necklace with a crewneck sweater, but I love the way it looks when you do it, so I'll give it a try. Thank you for the inspiration.

Everything you all have posted from Golay is to die for. Do you have to buy in person?

Beautiful pearls on a beautiful lady. I don't notice the black between the pearls much in the photos, but this is one reason I did not purchase strands from Cardellini with the gold-colored beads. I'm sure you can get the strand prettied up even more.

When I was done taking pictures, I changed sweaters and realized the pearls looked great with that one as well. So I changed earrings and took more pictures. The earrings are 11-12mm champagne golden South Sea pearls from Golay Singapore.
BN, the necklace is gorgeous but I LOVE these studs. Amazing!

Back