365 Days of Pearls

Beautiful combination. The silver drops are stunning with their blue and pink overtones and they look perfect with your akoyas. So many soft,lovely colours.

Fabulous pearls and talented photographer. You know this thread is my breakfast accompaniment.

Oh dear, I need to catch up with the forum!)
I LOVE how you combined tahitians with multicolour akoyas. Love it.
And the baroques from the previous day look almost like soufflés))
Fascinating collection!!

Oh the multi akoyas are so lovely. I'm enjoying your sharing so much

Those go perfect with that sweater. Gorgeous pearls, but I'm always distracted by your sweaters, hahaha. Maybe we need 365 days of Boden sweaters, too?

Beautiful combination. The silver drops are stunning with their blue and pink overtones and they look perfect with your akoyas. So many soft,lovely colours.

Thanks, hanadama. I'm a big fan of Tahitians and these seemed to go nicely together.

Pareltje, I'm flattered!

Lugana, sometimes I'm not a fan of matching things. And I don't have any akoya earrings, so I took a quick look for something with the right color.

And yes, I thought the same thing, those large peach/pink baroques look just like souffles!

Kalmen, I'm so glad to hear it :eek:

MSC, lol I have to make more of an effort to wear earrings! They really complete an outfit.

BWeaves, I know you're joking but I'd enjoy it!

JerseyPearl, that would come in handy, particularly at this time of year when there are tempting sales everywhere!

Haha, BN. Not joking. (Insert evil wink.) I'm sure you can find a way to wear every sweater and every pearl in 365 days, and post photos. Hehehehe.

Lmgarden, happens to me more times than I can count! (and thank you:) )

Day 19:

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought these freshwater pearl dangles from Catherine Cardellini went nicely together.

Ripple pearls freshwater pearl dangles from Catherine Cardellini

Ripple pearls freshwater pearl dangles from Catherine Cardellini

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

Ripple pearls

It's a wonderful combination, BN. And you picked the right sweater color to complement the pearls. Now I feel like buying more sweaters, one for every strand of necklace I have LOL.

Absolutely beautiful! It's amazing how many gorgeous colours one pearl can display.

Back