365 Days of Pearls

These ripples are indeed lovely like little sculptures, or planets .. I'm crazy about the strands with the greens, sigh!

Same here, Cathy!

Day 16:

Pearl Paradise graduated lavender freshwater metallics, 6-10mm, 18" long.

When PP had these graduated strands as their special one month, I was tempted by everything I saw. I ended up buying these and a triple graduated multicolor metallic piece.

Pearl Paradise graduated lavender freshwater metallics, 6-10mm, 18 long

YIKES!!! These are stunning ... have I seen these, Baby Nurse... I do not remember these? BEAUTIFUL!!!

You know I've always coveted this piece of yours. And I absolutely kick myself for not having jumped on that bandwagon. Because girlfriend, every pearl you choose is special. Your eye for pearls is extraordinary.

Me. Too. I adore metallic pearls.

The screamers... scream. So yeah, side by side they are noticeably shinier.

I LUV my Screamers - still sad that I only snagged 1 strand - what was I thinking!
Looking forward to the posting when you feature your Screamers BN and perhaps you can share a side by side comparison picture then? :)

Day 15:

Ripple pearls from Lilia's Treasures. This is a strand I love to wear! The pearls are quite blemished but they are so metallic I find it easy to overlook the flaws.

Oh I LUV this strand as well! The color and shape and metallic luster goes so well together!
And yes Battah has great taste is LOVELY to work with!!! :eek:

YIKES!!! These are stunning ... have I seen these, Baby Nurse... I do not remember these? BEAUTIFUL!!!

I don't think so, Cathy. There's a thread on PS but it's an old one, and I don't think I brought these to the ruckus.

You know I've always coveted this piece of yours. And I absolutely kick myself for not having jumped on that bandwagon. Because girlfriend, every pearl you choose is special. Your eye for pearls is extraordinary.

Yes, I remember that this is a strand that you like BAS. I wish I could go back in time and nudge you "Psst! Buy one; you'll treasure it!"

I LUV my Screamers - still sad that I only snagged 1 strand - what was I thinking!
Looking forward to the posting when you feature your Screamers BN and perhaps you can share a side by side comparison picture then? :)

I know, Purranha. They are incredible, right?! I wish there had been more of them so that you and others could have bought some/more.

Yes, I'll be happy to post a pic of the two side by side : )

BN, I keep thinking "oh, this last one is my favorite", but then you post another, and that becomes my favorite! And we're only half way through January!

Thank you, Katbran and Pearly-Whites!

Day 17:

Catherine Cardellini pink/peach baroque freshwater pearl necklace. The strand is 18" long and pearls range in size from approx 22mm x 28mm, down to 16mm x 25mm. The first 3 photos are Catherine's and are from her website www.catherinecardellini.com.

Huge Golden Rainbow Pinky Peach Bead Nucleated Baroque Freshwater Pearl Necklace - Catherine Cardellini

The strand is 18 long and pearls range in size from approx 22mm x 28mm, down to 16mm x 25mm

Huge Golden Rainbow Pinky Peach Bead Nucleated Baroque Freshwater Pearl Necklace - Sylvie

Back