365 Days of Pearls

I love this thread! Thank you, BN.

Also, just wondering, do you usually wear pearl earrings with your strands?

I love this thread! Thank you, BN.

Also, just wondering, do you usually wear pearl earrings with your strands?

Would you believe I rarely wear earrings?! I love necklaces and can count on one hand the number of times per year that I go without a strand of pearls. But the only time I wear earrings is 1. I'm headed somewhere fancy, 2. My top is too busy for a strand of pearls, or. 3. I'm wearing a turtleneck.

I do have them, lol! I was thinking just a few days ago that I have to wear them for some variety in this thread. So you'll see them in a few days... (also I hate photographing my ears).

That's a beautiful necklace ... I've completely come around to the round white pearl lol Most people start there and then move away..I started away and now am moving towards them :D

My experience exactly!

Day 15:

Ripple pearls from Lilia's Treasures. This is a strand I love to wear! The pearls are quite blemished but they are so metallic I find it easy to overlook the flaws.

Ripple pearls from Lilia's Treasures

Those are a great look. The pearls are colorful, but have a wonderful rugged look to them. A treasure indeed.

I love those rainbow metallics, i don't mind the blemish. Your sweater brings out the best overtones of your pearls, BN. Your photography skill is marvelous.

i was so interested in the colors and textures of the ripples that the blemishes seemed to just add to it

BN, you just have "the neck" (TM). I see the pearls laying down and I think, "OK," and then I see them on your neck, and I think, "WOWZA!" They just transform in something even more beautiful.

JerseyPearl, Lilia's Treasures is our battah' shop! She is lovely to work with. Really one of the nicest people I've interacted with.

I love those rainbow metallics, i don't mind the blemish. Your sweater brings out the best overtones of your pearls, BN. Your photography skill is marvelous.

These days my tastes are a bit different and blemishes give me pause, but I'm not bothered by these because they are so metallic!

Thanks for the compliment, Pareltje.

i was so interested in the colors and textures of the ripples that the blemishes seemed to just add to it

Trulyviolet, I think your perspective is one of an artist and I'm in complete agreement. The blemishes add texture to the strand.

baby nurse, I love this latest metallic ripples strand. I think the blemishes actually help bring out the colours in these beauties!!

BN, you just have "the neck" (TM). I see the pearls laying down and I think, "OK," and then I see them on your neck, and I think, "WOWZA!" They just transform in something even more beautiful.

Thank you kindly, BWeaves. They're definitely prettier worn. The first time I saw them was in a pic of Battah wearing them. I was mesmerized and asked if they were for sale. She said yes and here they are.

I bought a second strand at the same time. I'm not as crazy about it but I may not have found the right color for it.

Love the richness and depth of color!! Once again an excellent color pairing and beautiful pictures!!

Karman, yes it's like they were sculpted that way.

Pearly-Whites, thank you!

Back