365 Days of Pearls

Thank you, JerseyPearl, pattye, Katbran, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and Fidgetnator!

Thank you, battah! These look much better against white or cream but I feel like I reach for that color a lot to show pearls. The blue is prettier in real life, not so much in pictures.

Another set of Buckbeak pics. He's 9 weeks old and really practicing his rooster moves: zooming around, darting away from imaginary predators, attempting to herd his housemates (2 guinea pigs and 2 bunnies). Hilarious to see.

I removed all pearl layers except the top most one. His beak is sharp and as I mentioned, he's fast!

See him eying the diamond coins and little freshwaters?

IMG_3837.jpg

Still tempted by the pearls but resigned that they're out of range.

IMG_3836.jpg

Hahaha, I can't even picture a rooster herding bunnies. I need photos.

Day 250:

We decided at the last minute to go to a nice restaurant and I needed to upgrade my family's appearance in a hurry so I slipped a short sleeved button down over my older son's long sleeve top, a nice-but-comfy top onto little brother, and some fancy pearls for me: Golay Easter egg Tahitians and Tahitian drops from Pearl Paradise. (Hubby dressed himself.)

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3817.jpg

96355988 0095 4B5D 8D2E E427BEF38B09

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3822.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3824.jpg

So pretty! The sweater pics up the colors in the Ts nicely.

And I can't believe how big Buckbeak is! His feathers look so soft.

Thank you, BAS, BWeaves, SunSeeker, battah, Katbran, and Fidgetnator!

Day 251:

50" silver Tahitian rope and Tahitian dangles from Pearl Paradise, and Tahitian pendant from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3846.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3847.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3854.jpg

Your silver Tahitian strand is wonderful! They appear to have a very pleasing blue overtone! I love the bunny shirt!

BUNNIES!!!! I've been eyeing that shirt, too, haha. I bought the pink doggie one. The bunny shirt looks great with pearls. And the pearls look great with that shirt.

Love the bunny blouse, how fun! I also see blue overtones on my screen, which of course are my favorite!

Back