365 Days of Pearls

Thank you, Cathy, annie, BWeaves, SunSeeker, and Fidgetnator!

Hehe, I feel the same way about bunnies!

I'm catching up with reading this thread, and chuckling at the thought of Buckbeak herding 2 guinea pigs and 2 rabbits. :D

Thank you, JerseyPearl, Katbran and Pearl Dreams!

Day 252:

Rosebud Pearl rope, Tahitian Keshi station necklace, and akoya Keshi necklace from Kojima Pearl, freshwater dangles from Pearl Paradise. I felt like a rosebud bracelet as well so I wrapped a rope of them from Lilia's Treasures around my wrist : )

The 18" akoya Keshi necklace is something I added later so it isn't in the group shot on the white tissue paper.

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3869.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

As I mentioned earlier, I started out just wearing the rosebud Pearl rope and Tahitian Keshi station necklace above and then added the 18" akoya keshi necklace.

20170527 165335

IMG_3874.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3871.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

What a great combo! And your photography skills are always stunning.

I seem to have a love/hate relationship with lumpy, bumpy pearls. I love them when I see them in photos of everyone else, and especially yours, BN. But whenever I order them for myself, I'm underwhelmed. Once again, your combination of pearls (and that gorgeous colored sweater) just knocks me out. They're gorgeous.

Just beautiful, BN! The color of your sweater is lovely, and it really helps showcase the texture of the pearls against a solid color. Perfection (agian!)

Who could ask for more than gorgeous rosebud pearls on an aquamarine sweater? It always surprises me how big those rosebuds are. ... love them :)

Thank you, BAS, Katbran, BWeaves, SunSeeker, Fidgetnator, and Cathy!

Day 253:

My feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl arrived yesterday: 23" long and made up of freshwater, Japan akoya, Japan Kasumi, and Tahitian pearls. It's very delicate with lots of interesting colors and textures; I love it!

I layered it with different pearls and took a lot of pics.

Pearls on the white tissue paper are metallic white with cream overtone fwp rope from Pearl Paradise, Tahitian pendant on iolite from Kojima Pearl, feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl, pistachio akoya rope from Hisano of little h Jewelry, ripple pearl dangles from either Lilia's Treasures or Catherine Cardellini. I didn't take pics of the other pieces I'm wearing on the white tissue paper because I ran out of steam.

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3895.jpg

Tiny South Sea akoya choker from Kojima Pearl, metallic ripples from Catherine Cardellini, feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl.

IMG_3896.jpg

Tiny South Sea akoya choker from Kojima Pearl, metallic ripples from Catherine Cardellini, feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl, 50" lavender ripple rope from Catherine Cardellini.

IMG_3901.jpg

Same pearls as picture above but with 50" lavender ripple rope doubled.

IMG_3902.jpg

Tiny South Sea akoya Keshi choker from Kojima Pearl, Tahitian pendant on iolite from Kojima Pearl, feather pearl necklace from Kojima Pearl, metallic white fwp rope from Pearl Paradise, pistachio akoya rope from Hisano of little h Jewelry.

IMG_3903.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

Last edited:
I will echo Pattye's sentiments. You have such a wonderful sense of color and style.

Love every one of those new photos with that delightful feather pearl necklace ... on a dream of a sweater :). Buckbeak is such a handsome young boy now!

Back